Re: The Official Containment Breach IRC

Yeah that was my mistake an I apologise for it masshorde, you made me a little angry by taking sides.
EDIT: also on a side note if anyone gets banned and it wasn't added to the chanserv usually they can rejoin in 2 hours.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

SFK363 wrote:
WhiteAce wrote:
SFK363 wrote: I wasn't being sexist at all... I was just surprised she was still there due to what shit usually happens on the IRC.

spartan322 was also a corrupt op since nobody's allowed to break the rules. He allowed you and ndi05 to spam, but not me.
Don't you dare say they are corrupt infact stop complaining, just get the fuck off, I am setting up an autokick list for your name today.
*sigh* It's not about who wants me there or not, but because I want to be there. I dared to say "corrupt" because he was corrupt.

I'm not gonna continue this conversation.
Well, its not about if YOU want to be there. Its about if you are ALLOWED to be in there. As for that, you are allowed, to an extent, but if you are kicked or ban, its because you are being your old self. Just behave and we might leave you in peace.
Also, saying that you are surprised because a girl is still on the IRC, IS sexist.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Ah, sorry for bringing this up again, but the girl from IRC in question here...

Just letting you know that I don't care really about the sexist comments towards me from a few days ago; I'm pretty forgiving on things like that, and to be honest I'm not that surprised since I've sort of expected something like this in this sort of game community. ...not that this community is bad or anything!

But really, I don't care and all is forgiven about that. Just letting you all know! I'll probably hop back in again once I'm less busy with art projects I'm behind on.

Tikara wrote:Ah, sorry for bringing this up again, but the girl from IRC in question here...

Just letting you know that I don't care really about the sexist comments towards me from a few days ago; I'm pretty forgiving on things like that, and to be honest I'm not that surprised since I've sort of expected something like this in this sort of game community. ...not that this community is bad or anything!

But really, I don't care and all is forgiven about that. Just letting you all know! I'll probably hop back in again once I'm less busy with art projects I'm behind on.
They were making sexist comments to a girl? How un gentlemanly.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:
Tikara wrote:Ah, sorry for bringing this up again, but the girl from IRC in question here...

They were making sexist comments to a girl? How un gentlemanly.
Like a sir.
I have left ze forums.