Re: SCP Containment Breach - Videos, Screenshots, Art

Spoiler
Warning. Rather Big. If anyone could tell me which Font is used for " Containment Breach ", It would be much appreciated.

Call this a Work In Progress, If you will

UPDATED.

Found the " Containment Breach " Font and added it in.

Also gave the Picture that standard " Video Screen Bar ".
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.

Cridone wrote:
Abincyprus wrote:
Cridone wrote:-
Looks like an SCP poster that you may see in-game for the foundation workers. Just replace the game title with, "when SCP-173 breaches it's containment chamber, don't stay alone and keep your sight on the 173." Not so good for an art cover, looks pretty basic, looks nice as a poster tho.
It's a jacket. Jackets are usually basic on purpose
Jacket is an art style? Or did you mean literally a jacket?

Well, I didn't fancy bumping this when I was the last person to post in it anyway, but it's been several weeks so I figure one post won't hurt. I finished! Finally beat Containment Breach and got a proper ending (my last playthrough had no electrical room and ended in various scripting bugs at Gate A). Here are the seven episodes to round off the series; I'll give you a bit of a profanity warning for ep11.
Spoiler
[youtube]/watch?v=GC3W2bAw7mc[/youtube]

[youtube]/watch?v=7pUdT6IAQ5E[/youtube]

[youtube]/watch?v=nECl8b74URw[/youtube]

[youtube]/watch?v=obOu8eTpKB0[/youtube]

[youtube]/watch?v=YfnlH_rPHXM[/youtube]

[youtube]/watch?v=8CPIo0vgoKg[/youtube]

[youtube]/watch?v=tp8nZo3byqM[/youtube]
I owe some considerable thanks to you folks here for your advice, without which I wouldn't have been able to finish this playthrough either (no electrical room again, scripting issues, and so on). Cheers!