Re: SCP Containment Breach Fun Facts!

guysensei1 wrote:Perhaps everyone knows this already, but:

SCP-372 in game is actually a distorted model of SCP-106.

SCP-096 is coded to teleport to a room near you if you get far, thus it is literally impossible to escape from it.
We do know it, but just in case someone doesn't, you can still post it.

But still... Unfair, SCP-096, unfair.

UnknownGlaze wrote:
But still... Unfair, SCP-096, unfair.
Well, it is supposed to be unescapable. :096:

I just noticed another interesting thing, by checking on wireframe mode, when SCP-173 is 'out of range', he falls through the floor while moving in a spiral down to the depths of the map. Whether or not he disappears I can't tell yet.

guysensei1 wrote:Perhaps everyone knows this already, but:

SCP-372 in game is actually a distorted model of SCP-106.

SCP-096 is coded to teleport to a room near you if you get far, thus it is literally impossible to escape from it.

I once had him teleport and fall on my head as he spawned 10 feet above me and fell down xD It looked great... even though I died from it.

IT'S RAINING BROS! HALLELUJAH! *singing*
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

SCP-895 works by using a hidden Sanity stat in the game code.

This stat is hidden and it's default value is always 0 (or 1000, i don't remember.), when you stare at 895, your sanity stat begins to drain quickly to certain point, when it reaches the value of -1000, it causes death.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:SCP-895 works by using a hidden Sanity stat in the game code.

This stat is hidden and it's default value is always 0 (or 1000, i don't remember.), when you stare at 895, your sanity stat begins to drain quickly to certain point, when it reaches the value of -1000, it causes death.
Wow. That should be used ingame generally. Thanks for the info!

GAMEPLAY: You can get on-top of the cabinets in 049's 'storage' room/closet by climbing the one cabinet.
Same thing with the chairs in the office and 37'2 room.

MODELS: 106's, 372's, 087-B-1's, 087-B-2's, and the dlcass's model models are a free 'ninja' model Regalis found on some free model site.

If you replace the dclass model in 0.1 to 0.5.4 with the 'mental' model in 087-B's GFX folder, the dclass will look more human and scarier.

682s 'arm' model is actually a arm scrapped from a alligator model.

TEXTURES:In 0.1.2's NPCs folder, you can find a file called 'dclass2' that is the file the dclass used when they had there cameraface models, but when
you look at the original dclass file it has a real eye instead of the cartoon one, and real lips, except the face is a solid color.

The old 'flash' gun file is a re-colored version of the 'light' file.

Ever since 0.5, there's a folder called "signs" that has a bunch of signs that have a arrow, and the SCPs number.

There's a file in the maps file called 'sign' it is seen in Regalis's 895 indev video with the text 'SCP-895' on it.

On the gasmask there's a SCP log that doesn't appear in game.

SOUNDS: If you listen to 'roar.ogg' with a media player that lets you see authors, it will say a secret message that says "YOUR DEATH IS INEVITABLE"

Same thing with decay2.ogg, but the message is "THE OLD MAN IS NEAR"

FUN FACT: Fun facts are neither fun nor a fact, making it impossible to be a fact of fun nor a fun of fact. Excluding fun of the fact it's called "fun fact".
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time