Re: SCP-096 attacking MTF?

I think guards wouldn't look at his face because if they are in that facility they should have been made aware of 096's properties AND that there has been a CONTAINMENT BREACH.

However, they probably wouldn't ignore it but get on a radio and report its location.

I mean what kind of threat are you if you have no weapon anyway.

Well now that i think about it, they can't have you escape and blabbing your mouth everywhere so they might just shoot you on sight and ignore it while you are alive!

interesting.

DjSaturn wrote:I think guards wouldn't look at his face because if they are in that facility they should have been made aware of 096's properties AND that there has been a CONTAINMENT BREACH.

However, they probably wouldn't ignore it but get on a radio and report its location.

I mean what kind of threat are you if you have no weapon anyway.

Well now that i think about it, they can't have you escape and blabbing your mouth everywhere so they might just shoot you on sight and ignore it while you are alive!

interesting.

After reading lots of SCP-Wiki it would indeed be probable that the guards on sight would be informed about 096. But the lack of communication for the MTFs would be their doom.
Just remember 096 tearing that whole PROFESSIONAL squad to pieces. One single guy being lucky not to look at its face...
And yeah, the guards/MTF targeting you MIGHT make sense but remember the ending at Gate B. They gave 106 higher priority and completely ignored YOU.
I think that's how it has to be.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

DjSaturn wrote:Yeah focusing on re-containing the SCP's would probably be their orders.
Exactly. However, if you were to come too close to those MTF morons they might still shoot you out of convenience. Who knows.
But with 106, 173 and 096 on the lose... I don't really think that catching a rogue Class-D is that important.

Oh and Jelly.
106 HATES bright light.
096 with a bag over its head is unable to be seen by anyone
173 in a box is as safe as it can get considering its abilities.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

I wish 096 could rip the MTFs in half when they're in between you and him. You would be screwed anyways so it's not like it'll make the game easier.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:I wish 096 could rip the MTFs in half when they're in between you and him. You would be screwed anyways so it's not like it'll make the game easier.
That would be awesome. Running around and you meet up with a few MTF troopers while being chased by 096. You just then blink and BAM. They are all exploding! You just know you're f***ing dead.
Uhm. Yeah, can't come up with anything.

Omniary wrote:Ehh, I'd rather have the Guards get the shitty end of the stick here, as I feel they're much more disposable than the 9TF would be.
I guess it's just me, but I see the MTF group being much more professional than walking into 096's room and going "OH SHIT I LOOKED AT ITS AKSHAFA". They're specially tasked with the goal of surviving encounters with the SCPs at Site 16. Unless they just run around a corner and face-to-face (which they wouldn't, that's careless) with 096, they're not going to anger him. Different variants of the guards could suit better in my opinion, or why not other Class D's and Researchers?
It slep time bunner.

Lusor1111 wrote:I thought that the game was taking place in a unnamed Site?
Well, Site 16 came from an old storyline thread on the old forum. Now that I think of it, it actually hasn't been confirmed in game. But considering almost all of the info in that thread was used in the game, I go by that.
It slep time bunner.