Re: Suicide Guard's P90.

Omniary wrote:
Regalis wrote:But I guess showing a message telling that the gun is empty when you try to pick it up would be a good addition.
Perhaps a text line along the lines of, "It was the last bullet."
Peanut, that line was so badass it just jimmied my rustles out the window, that sure beats a simple "It's out of ammo." message to start when you first pick it up. I'll get immediately onto making the P90 a seperate item you can pickup as well as a few different models of it in case the player [REDACTED].

Mirocaine wrote:
Omniary wrote:
Regalis wrote:But I guess showing a message telling that the gun is empty when you try to pick it up would be a good addition.
Perhaps a text line along the lines of, "It was the last bullet."
Peanut, that line was so badass it just jimmied my rustles out the window, that sure beats a simple "It's out of ammo." message to start when you first pick it up. I'll get immediately onto making the P90 a seperate item you can pickup as well as a few different models of it in case the player [REDACTED].

//914

the only problem is, it wouldn't make sense NOT to have guns. i know regalis is all NYAAAH NO GUNS IT MAKES YOU FEEL SAFE but 914 could make it another SCP-127... That's the problem. the only thing is, SCPs are unnatural (173 is concrete, 106 is all corroded, 096 survived about 100 tank shells.) and the MTF are heavily armored.

i suppose that would make a good mod :)

.. i'd take it over regular CB.

DON'T TAKE IT PERSONALLY I'M JUST A WIMP
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

I dont know cuz, well Regalis, you put dead guards in random points of the map. The player would have the chance of getting a round from another dead guard (is a P90, a round of these have 50 bullets). Or if the player have the guts, go all the way back to the start room were the guard shoot at 173 (i know we cant get there, but i see players passing the 173 document and when they see him just run away like babies)

And what about 914? We put the gun on very fine and gives us a unlimited clip round? So yeah, just my thoughs, and any1 can give opinions about this...
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*

Combine wrote:I BANISH THEE AND ROLLER TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL.
keep burning in all the degrees

anyways, ShadowDust is right. I don't think the player would just give up so easily on a gun on the ground.
Like Battieries, Gas Mask, Navigators, and Radios, a gun can be deemed useful in some way shape or form.
I'm not on the backup of having a gun in the game, I'm just saying would a D-class member leave one on the ground, even if it's out of ammo?
All this scratchin' is makin' me rich!

mcrubxpcod wrote:Next patch his weapon is switched to an intervention sniper rifle, with 90 bullets, so you can 360 quickscope 096.
Lol whut?
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*

I think that leaving it to a simple separation of the P90 from the MTF, and then having a line letting you know it's out of ammo and leaving it on the ground would be valid enough, there's no need to think "well maybe I'll find bullets separately," if you think about it, that wouldn't make sense, in that kind of facility, ammo would be in an armory, which would be heavily armored and locked, not laying around on desks and bookshelves [(semi) looking at you resident evil], and on top of that, its mainly a research facility with armed personnel to guard stuff.

Hopefully that made sense, I may have left out some thoughts or something.
If it isn't broken, it doesn't have enough features...

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ 彡 ┻━┻

"This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper."