Re: SCP 012?!

The original article on this SCP states that the containment chamber's lighting must be very dim to further prevent personal from indirectly viewing the composition. The room design looks perfect, but should be a lot darker or have red danger lights keeping the room fairly illuminated.
ey b0ss, can I habe de pussi plz?

Prune wrote:The original article on this SCP states that the containment chamber's lighting must be very dim to further prevent personal from indirectly viewing the composition. The room design looks perfect, but should be a lot darker or have red danger lights keeping the room fairly illuminated.
You contradicted yourself, you said it should be darker but have lights to keep it illuminated. I like the idea of danger lights but they'd have to be really dark.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

InnocentSam wrote:
Prune wrote:The original article on this SCP states that the containment chamber's lighting must be very dim to further prevent personal from indirectly viewing the composition. The room design looks perfect, but should be a lot darker or have red danger lights keeping the room fairly illuminated.
You contradicted yourself, you said it should be darker but have lights to keep it illuminated. I like the idea of danger lights but they'd have to be really dark.
I said OR have red lights in the room. Therefore it's a choice on whether there could be lights or not.
ey b0ss, can I habe de pussi plz?

Prune wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:
I said OR have red lights in the room. Therefore it's a choice on whether there could be lights or not.
On that matter, power outages + flashlights need to be implemented ^.^
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

It could be a good horror adition, perphaps you take it and the music start to play, you keep exploring the foundation as always, but... Everything start to get more and more twisted? (YOUR ARE LOSING YOUR SANITY BROTHAR)

Maybe it could help you for something useful, not just scaring the shit out of you but anyway, is a good adition to the game.
How about a nice game of chess?

Mestiar wrote:It could be a good horror adition, perphaps you take it and the music start to play, you keep exploring the foundation as always, but... Everything start to get more and more twisted? (YOUR ARE LOSING YOUR SANITY BROTHAR)

Maybe it could help you for something useful, not just scaring the shit out of you but anyway, is a good adition to the game.
it's got a cognitive/memetic hazard on it that makes you want to cut yourself and finish the melody(its written in blood)

usually you die, subjects that completed it said it was impossible and suicided
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card