Re: What would you like to see from a Lets Play?

Princess Luna wrote:
..::Yuka::.. wrote:i have seen some lets plays/gameplays/etc from SCP CB but what i don't like is that most of them try to avoid the PD or sometimes even the maintenance tunnels. :sad:
It's because they're affraid of them. I'm gonna do an LP of SCP one of these days, and unlike these guys, I'm a bad ass at it. So I ain' affraid of nothin'.
It's not so much fear anymore as it is the frustration of the PD since 0.7. I dare bring the phrase back again:

GODDAMN PILLARS.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

LukeDude759 wrote:
Princess Luna wrote:
..::Yuka::.. wrote:i have seen some lets plays/gameplays/etc from SCP CB but what i don't like is that most of them try to avoid the PD or sometimes even the maintenance tunnels. :sad:
It's because they're affraid of them. I'm gonna do an LP of SCP one of these days, and unlike these guys, I'm a bad ass at it. So I ain' affraid of nothin'.
It's not so much fear anymore as it is the frustration of the PD since 0.7. I dare bring the phrase back again:

GODDAMN PILLARS.
Those pengulums can be a bit anoying if you don't know how to get past them. I don't mind the pocket dimension, it's the stupid walking speed that gets me. Also, I know how to avoid spawning 106, so the only danger I face is really 173 and 096 because of that stupid bug.
(Don't get me started on MTF's. I can't fackin' avoid those retards for my life)
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!

173 and 096 can both spawn in the small server room,which means you must look at 173 while you cannot look at 096.This has happened to me once and it is pretty damn frustrating.
Sometimes you may want to go in the PD just to collect the burnt note,or also there is no other way around to continue forward,so they have to resort to go into the maintenance tunnels.
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

I'mNotBlappy wrote:173 and 096 can both spawn in the small server room,which means you must look at 173 while you cannot look at 096.This has happened to me once and it is pretty damn frustrating.
Sometimes you may want to go in the PD just to collect the burnt note,or also there is no other way around to continue forward,so they have to resort to go into the maintenance tunnels.
Ooh! Me want to replicate!
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!

Princess Luna wrote:
I'mNotBlappy wrote:173 and 096 can both spawn in the small server room,which means you must look at 173 while you cannot look at 096.This has happened to me once and it is pretty damn frustrating.
Ooh! Me want to replicate!
Just be sure that you know how to get around 106 or it will be very difficult.
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.