Re: SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake!

yonzo_rikuo wrote:well i will make a udk convertsion on the game in the next year but still planning on it and it will be fucking different from the originals
Okay, a few things:

1. You might want to learn English better. It's hard enough reading your posts, yet alone a whole topic about a conversion to the UDK engine.

2. It isn't a "Conversion" or "Remake" if it is "fucking different" from the original game.

3. Do you even know how to use UDK? If so, why did you ask for a UDK remake not so long ago?

EDIT: Ah shit. Parts of that post were mean to say. Sorry if you read the original post.
Last edited by Nehpys on Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SyphenTV wrote:
yonzo_rikuo wrote:well i will make a udk convertsion on the game in the next year but still planning on it and it will be fucking different from the originals
Okay, a few things:

1. You might want to learn English better. It's hard enough reading your posts, yet alone a whole topic about a conversion to the UDK engine.

2. It isn't a "Conversion" or "Remake" if it is "fucking different" from the original game.

3. Do you even know how to use UDK? If so, why did you ask for a UDK remake not so long ago?

EDIT: Ah shit. Parts of that post were mean to say. Sorry if you read the original post.
Well whatever happens, I support his idea! I love seeing games be made on those higher graphic engines! (Like that guy who made part of SCP in mirrors edge) Even if it is completely different. xD

danielmus wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:
Okay, a few things:

Well whatever happens, I support his idea! I love seeing games be made on those higher graphic engines! (Like that guy who made part of SCP in mirrors edge) Even if it is completely different. xD
yea, true

danielmus wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:
yea, true
Either way. UDK is awesome, my friend is recreating White Day (Possibly one of the scariest games I've ever played) and it's looking great!

UPDATE #2

Hello again everyone! I have decided to post one of these every so often to let you know things that I am going to try and get working soon!

GIMLI_2, about Randomized Generation, this is HIGHLY unlikely to be a thing in the game, but, just fo' you, I'll have a crack at it soon ;) Then if it doesn't work i'll put it aside into the unimportant pile!

Today is the day I work on animation! By the end of today I at least plan to have the 2 guards standing outside D-9341's chamber with an idle pose! No promises though!
I have just about finished the intro rooms, now finishing off that room with the overhang above the computer lab:

(This one)
Spoiler
Now that I think about it, that bridge is VERY unstable, considering 682 is stomping around up there, and the bridge is above the computers so people will be sitting there! Tsk Tsk, SCP Foundation, Tsk Tsk.

Out of the door I am facing in that image is the entrance to SCP's Containment Chamber! So that gives you an idea how the completiness of the intro levels! Then once I've made sure the whole intro area is as fine-tuned as possible, I'll begin to add all the NPC's and a couple of other things!

So to sum up what I'll be doing over the next couple of days:
*Having a crack at random generation!
*Finishing the introduction area!
*Adding teh NPC's!

So yeah! Thanks for reading guys and again thank you all so much for the amazing support on this game! :D Hopefully I'll have another YouTube video up soon!

~Dan