Re: SCP 012?!

Maybe you can have it open, like a document. However, the longer you hold it up, the more profusely you'll bleed, like being shot several times by the MTF. However, if holding it with SCP-714 on, you can pass the bleeding effect to any MTF nearby, who will quickly flee from you. They ARE professionals, and they won't stick around with an active memetic/cognitohazard.
Lol, idiot detected: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =131669598

My guess? Stick it on the ground and it will drive the mtfs away, but if you look at it too long you're dead. 714 will resist it's effects more than if you're forcing yourself away.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

I heard the sound file for 012 on the SCP: Containment Breach Wiki, and it is freaky as hell.

They certainly got the "disagreeable cacophony, with each instrumental part having no correlation or harmony with the other instruments" part right.

InnocentSam wrote: This was a concept that is now scrapped, but it was to give a general idea to a friend what I think it might look like. We scrapped it eventually and chose the onehere. Mainly because it looks more like the SCP description.
Yeah, that's the really incredible modeller who's doing the assets for the Site 37 game on www.reddit.com/r/scp_game

They're a bit quiet, but have really been pumping out some incredible assets for they're SCP game on the unreal engine.