Re: Importing CB into Unity!. (PROJECT - ACTIVE) (NEW VIDEO)

Nice progress, small little question though. Will 173's mechanics work the same as in he'll remain still as long as you're looking in his direction? Say, 173 cannot move in CB when you're staring at him through a wall. Will this be changed? The game will certainly be a lot harder if so. (god server rooms will be a nightmare)
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:Nice progress, small little question though. Will 173's mechanics work the same as in he'll remain still as long as you're looking in his direction? Say, 173 cannot move in CB when you're staring at him through a wall. Will this be changed? The game will certainly be a lot harder if so. (god server rooms will be a nightmare)
I actually forgot to show this in video i believe. Ingame, he will move if your not sighting him in any way... That means as in through wall, Lighting, and pure blinking mechanics, he is going to be really realistic. We just need to add in the kill code.

chris0matic wrote:
Omniary wrote:Nice progress, small little question though. Will 173's mechanics work the same as in he'll remain still as long as you're looking in his direction? Say, 173 cannot move in CB when you're staring at him through a wall. Will this be changed? The game will certainly be a lot harder if so. (god server rooms will be a nightmare)
I actually forgot to show this in video i believe. Ingame, he will move if your not sighting him in any way... That means as in through wall, Lighting, and pure blinking mechanics, he is going to be really realistic. We just need to add in the kill code.
How about when he kills you; you will stop, slightly turn around, the screen will shake violently, while the snap sound plays, and then you'll fall and die?
InnocentSam wrote:Once you get to a playable state, I'd be happy to assist by coding in SCPs. Perhaps I may yet finish my 017 project. And I would also like to see the source, but you obviously don't have to share it :)
Oh sure, I'd like to be en-gulped by a strange smoke creature.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

A little Update for you guys.

The game is going well, We cannot export the maps, so we are going to recreate them in blender (Meaning better detail). We want to let you know that we are working extremely hard on this project and we don't plan on scrapping it anytime soon...

A quick reminder aswell, Once we release the first update, if it all goes as planned. We might set up a kickstarter, the kickstarter is so we can get a pro version of unity.
(Thats right, NO PIRATING!)

What do you guys think of this?

chris0matic wrote:A little Update for you guys.

The game is going well, We cannot export the maps, so we are going to recreate them in blender (Meaning better detail). We want to let you know that we are working extremely hard on this project and we don't plan on scrapping it anytime soon...

A quick reminder aswell, Once we release the first update, if it all goes as planned. We might set up a kickstarter, the kickstarter is so we can get a pro version of unity.
(Thats right, NO PIRATING!)

What do you guys think of this?
What do you think of the idea on top of you're comment?
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time