Re: v0.8 discussion thread + new video.

I hope the nitrogen will have a use other than killing yourself. Maybe you could splash it on the MTF to freeze them or their gun, slowing them down or temporarily rendering their gun inoperable?

Edit: Better idea- Temporarily freeze doors so 079 can't open them for 173.

Edit 2: Just remembered, you can only double-click an item to use it, giving it only one function. If we could right-click it, there could be a drop-down menu giving two options: Drink or Use. In this case, Use would mean splashing it on whatever you're looking at. I think this idea could also be used for a bunch of other items.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

There should be the "The best drink i ever had" it could work like a boost for the character, perphaps longer stamina, faster running or blink bar decrease slowly for a period of time.
How about a nice game of chess?

Mestiar wrote:There should be the "The best drink i ever had" it could work like a boost for the character, perphaps longer stamina, faster running or blink bar decrease slowly for a period of time.
How about "Cup of godmode?" It could say "Out of Range," followed by a fourth wall breaking "Try using console cheats instead."

In all seriousness, though, it's not much of a fourth wall breaking game, so that wouldn't work.

"Cup of Music" should work similarly to SCP-420-J, except more dancing and less lung cancer.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

LukeDude759 wrote:
How about "Cup of godmode?" It could say "Out of Range," followed by a fourth wall breaking "Try using console cheats instead."

In all seriousness, though, it's not much of a fourth wall breaking game, so that wouldn't work.

"Cup of Music" should work similarly to SCP-420-J, except more dancing and less lung cancer.
With the "Cup of Godmode" it should make the player say "guess I should use that console thing..."
Also, a Cup of Electromagnetic pulse could be an interesting idea.
How about a nice game of chess?

That Same Anon wrote:
Mestiar wrote: With the "Cup of Godmode" it should make the player say "guess I should use that console thing..."
no

just

no

that will just like

ruin the immersion

but anyway,

place a scp-261 model somewhere as an easter egg :106:
That would be cool. I imagine that the player would say: "Wait, I need fucking yen coins to use this?"
eric