Re: SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake!

SyphenTV wrote:
danielmus wrote:
TheHoongs wrote:I would like to comment the weird head-bobbing

It made me feel like the very first alpha of CB
What do you mean by that? (It's been years since I last played the 0.1 version D:)

I'm trying to get the up-to-date side to side kinda bob but i'm still working on it! :D

EDIT: Just played both the early alpha and 1.0.6, can confirm, bobbing needs fixing in my one XD

It was mainly just a placeholder while I got everything else going anyways, thanks for the point-out! :D
No, the head bobbing doesn't really need change, just make it a little faster. It looks more realistic then what it is today. I mean, you know the "up-to-date" hurt head bob in the game? Punch yourself in the knee in real-life, then shake your head side to side fast and walk. Have a friend in the room too, and ask him how that looked, bobbing your head like that. Looks ridiculous, doesn't it? Like I said, I reccomend you keep the head bob what it is, but make it bob a little faster. For me, when I was making my game (Now scrapped), walk across a room in real life. Bob your head up and down normal. While walking, look at the sides of your vision, up-down, left-right. Then try to copy that into this. I am not commanding, though. You can do whatever the hell you want. I was just recommending that the Head bob is fine as it is, though just make it a little faster!

Looks great though, love the lighting effects.
Ah I see! I've sped it up a little bit now! Thank you very much for the advice!

Thanks again! :D Today i'm gonna add some more scientists/NPC's to make the area a lot more alive :3

danielmus wrote:
yonzo_rikuo wrote:the loght effect were too damn high. can you make it dimmer?
You mean like the lens flares from down the hall? I was waiting for someone to bring that up! Working on changing them to a less bright version soon! Thanks!

EDIT: Is this better?
Spoiler
I honestly think that the effects were right. If I can give you an advice don't listen to that guy, he has a very strange attitude in this forum.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

Cridone wrote:
Brunoa8 wrote:I honestly think that the effects were right. If I can give you an advice don't listen to that guy, he has a very strange attitude in this forum.
Nononononono, the flares were a bit too high. After he changed the level, I think it looks better now.

But meh, either way it looks fine.
Yeah these ones are a lot more subtle in my opinion (Hense the flare name being called Subtle). Thanks!

In my opinion, the very bright lights made sense. In the original game, your character just woke up. Have any of you ever felt what it's like to stare into a light when you wake up? XD Hurts man..

Anyways, the blinding light sort of made sense in a way, though you still haven't got all the items in the into yet, so that can wait, if you feel like changing it.