Re: v1.3 Update

AveryLP wrote:
VincentRipperdactyl wrote:
AveryLP wrote: Markiplier hasn't even made videos for 1.1 and 1.2, how is he supposed to know about 1.3's upcoming release

Time is passing quite fast by the way, I still can exactly remember 1.2's release and that was almost a year ago lol. (Hard to believe it's been that long since a major update)
Does Markiplier do twitch, generally youtubers listen to twitch fans more than youtube fans.
I have no idea.
But I hope that 1.3 will indeed make SCP:CB popular again.
It might, we just need to wait and see, i can at least see it being a bit more popular than before
Safe Euclid Keter Thaumiel\ :096: /

VincentRipperdactyl wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
VincentRipperdactyl wrote: Does Markiplier do twitch, generally youtubers listen to twitch fans more than youtube fans.
I have no idea.
But I hope that 1.3 will indeed make SCP:CB popular again.
It might, we just need to wait and see, i can at least see it being a bit more popular than before
It does seem to be one of the more popular updates, considering there has been far more activity than when 1.1 and 1.2 were released.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

Regalis wrote: We are waiting for some lines from TheVolgun, but that's not all - there are still a few other small things to do before the release. We're so close that we still might be able to release it this month, but I won't promise anything. :035:
What are those small things? Sorry if I ask, but I'm so hyped :shock2:
Check my DISCO EDITION:
http://gamejolt.com/games/scp-containme ... tion/89697

Also check my FNAF game
http://gamejolt.com/games/strategy-sim/ ... nen/48604/

AveryLP wrote:It does seem to be one of the more popular updates, considering there has been far more activity than when 1.1 and 1.2 were released.
Err, how? Last time I checked nobody really cared about 1.1 or 1.2 when they arrived.

tbh Containment Breach's height of popularity was from the end of 2012 to the start of 2014. By 1.0 most people stopped caring about it.They went off to play better horror games lol

CommanderMark wrote:
AveryLP wrote:It does seem to be one of the more popular updates, considering there has been far more activity than when 1.1 and 1.2 were released.
Err, how? Last time I checked nobody really cared about 1.1 or 1.2 when they arrived.

tbh Containment Breach's height of popularity was from the end of 2012 to the start of 2014. By 1.0 most people stopped caring about it.They went off to play better horror games lol
That's exactly what I said.
It is true though that most activity was around 0.7/0.8 updates

AveryLP wrote:
CommanderMark wrote:

I hope it will bring a new life to SCP CB.
Spoiler
Volgun? VOLGUN?! VOOOOLLLLGUUUUUUN???!!!

Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
CommanderMark wrote: Err, how? Last time I checked nobody really cared about 1.1 or 1.2 when they arrived.

Spoiler
Are you guys just waiting for TheVolgun's voice lines to release the update?

Sad_ness wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote: That's exactly what I said.
Spoiler
Are you guys just waiting for TheVolgun's voice lines to release the update?
I just hope that TheVolgun even noticed the request and isn't on vacation lol