Re: v1.3 Update

AveryLP wrote:
LORD DEATH wrote:I'm hyped enough for this update. I just hope the MAVs will be kept to a minimum. I also hope SCP 173s AI works properly. Last time I played, he randomly appeared in front of me.
MAVs will sadly never truly be removed from the game.
Also, are you sure that you weren't in a room where 173 is supposed to spawn in?
It was the room with the skull that kills you. Can't remember the name of the SCP. I know 173 wasn't supposed to spawn in there. What was weird is that I could see 173 in an adjacent hallway (I had wire frame turned on) and it simply moved to me. Didn't spawn (as far as I could remember) it moved I think.

It would be nice if MAVs actually gave you an error message so you can see what's going on though.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================

LORD DEATH wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
LORD DEATH wrote:I'm hyped enough for this update. I just hope the MAVs will be kept to a minimum. I also hope SCP 173s AI works properly. Last time I played, he randomly appeared in front of me.
MAVs will sadly never truly be removed from the game.
Also, are you sure that you weren't in a room where 173 is supposed to spawn in?
It was the room with the skull that kills you. Can't remember the name of the SCP. I know 173 wasn't supposed to spawn in there. What was weird is that I could see 173 in an adjacent hallway (I had wire frame turned on) and it simply moved to me. Didn't spawn (as far as I could remember) it moved I think.

It would be nice if MAVs actually gave you an error message so you can see what's going on though.
The skull is SCP-1123.
Hmmm.......maybe SCP-173 was just a little :REDACTED:
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
VincentRipperdactyl wrote: I agree with 457's inclusion (I will enjoy any SCP) so if it is an SCP who is already in the mod 457 would be the next choice.
My kind-of wishlist for SCP's in upcoming updates is this:

1.3 should, in my opinion, include SCP-457 and SCP-1499
1. SCP-457 is exclusive SCP for NTF mod. (but we can add it later to original game if you want)
2. We will need to add SCP-457 tunnels which maybe will case lags like in our mod.
AveryLP wrote: 1.4 should, in my opinion, have SCP-409, SCP-198, SCP-1048-C and another unspecified SCP
Maybe SCP-409 will be in 1.4, but we will need to make some ideas for it.
About SCP-198: Regalis said that he isn't see a point for adding this SCP.
Adding SCP-1048-C is a good idea, but we need a model for him.
AveryLP wrote: 1.5 should, in my opinion, include SCP-1162 (It's a quite interesting SCP from the NTF mod) and two unspecified SCP's
SCP-1162 will be sooner than you think :)
I wonder if the hazmat suit can stop 409?
1048-C should look like a Terminator Teddy, with bear trap jaws and red eyes.
Personally id like to see SCP-250 in 1.4/1.5, it would chase the player, and telepathically open doors, throwing a shredded hand at it will temporarily stop it, being more than two halls away will make it lose interest in you. until it finds you again that is.
Safe Euclid Keter Thaumiel\ :096: /

VincentRipperdactyl wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote: My kind-of wishlist for SCP's in upcoming updates is this:

1.3 should, in my opinion, include SCP-457 and SCP-1499
1. SCP-457 is exclusive SCP for NTF mod. (but we can add it later to original game if you want)
2. We will need to add SCP-457 tunnels which maybe will case lags like in our mod.
AveryLP wrote: 1.4 should, in my opinion, have SCP-409, SCP-198, SCP-1048-C and another unspecified SCP
AveryLP wrote: 1.5 should, in my opinion, include SCP-1162 (It's a quite interesting SCP from the NTF mod) and two unspecified SCP's
Personally id like to see SCP-250 in 1.4/1.5, it would chase the player, and telepathically open doors, throwing a shredded hand at it will temporarily stop it, being more than two halls away will make it lose interest in you.
I don't think that a hazmat suit can stop SCP-409, only SCP-500 can stop it.
Now imagine if 1048-C would say something like "I'll be back"

AveryLP wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: 1. SCP-457 is exclusive SCP for NTF mod. (but we can add it later to original game if you want)

Personally id like to see SCP-250 in 1.4/1.5, it would chase the player, and telepathically open doors, throwing a shredded hand at it will temporarily stop it, being more than two halls away will make it lose interest in you.
One of it quotes could be "Come with me if you want to die". I imagine SCP-1048-C being an even worse threat than 096, as simply being around him activates his unstoppable attack (Maybe if it saw an MTF it would prioritize killing them over the player.)
SCP-250 would obviously roar, 250's containment cell would allow the player to find a Severed Hand, along with some more useful items, but IMO most importantly, its document.
Last edited by VincentRipperdactyl on Thu May 19, 2016 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AveryLP wrote:
VincentRipperdactyl wrote: I wonder if the hazmat suit can stop 409?
One of it quotes could be "Come with me if you want to die" i imagine SCP-1048-C being an even worse threat than 096, as simply being around him activates his unstoppable attack (Maybe if it saw an MTF it would prioritize killing them over the player.)
As funny as a Terminator reference would be, I think SCP-1048-C should remain like in the SCP articles.
Anyways, what do you say about SCP-1162 being the second SCP in 1.3?

AveryLP wrote:
AveryLP wrote: I don't think that a hazmat suit can stop SCP-409, only SCP-500 can stop it.
One of it quotes could be "Come with me if you want to die" i imagine SCP-1048-C being an even worse threat than 096, as simply being around him activates his unstoppable attack (Maybe if it saw an MTF it would prioritize killing them over the player.)
As funny as a Terminator reference would be, I think SCP-1048-C should remain like in the SCP articles.
I would enjoy this SCP, it really depends on how unpredictable it is, maybe it could have a chance to give D-9341 a shard of 409 if he is unlucky.
We dont know much about 1048-C, apart from its strength.

AveryLP wrote:
VincentRipperdactyl wrote: One of it quotes could be "Come with me if you want to die" i imagine SCP-1048-C being an even worse threat than 096, as simply being around him activates his unstoppable attack (Maybe if it saw an MTF it would prioritize killing them over the player.)
I would enjoy this SCP, it really depends on how unpredictable it is, maybe it could have a chance to give D-9341 a shard of 409 if he is unlucky.
We do know that SCP-1048-C goes right through people.
The shard idea sounds interesting, but 409 should also appear elsewhere than 1162 or 409's containment room.
But hey, there's still updates where 409,457 and 1048-C can enter the SCP:CB club (Like 1.4 or 1.5).

AveryLP wrote:
AveryLP wrote: As funny as a Terminator reference would be, I think SCP-1048-C should remain like in the SCP articles.
The shard idea sounds interesting, but 409 should also appear elsewhere than 1162 or 409's containment room.
But hey, there's still updates where 409,457 and 1048-C can enter the SCP:CB club (Like 1.4 or 1.5).
I could imagine 1048-C having a slit down the sides of its snout,where the jaws would be present, it would also have long sharp claws, how else can it rip through people and look cool doing it.
409 could be like icing on a cupcake, not everywhere, but still unavoidable (as in you have to encounter some atleast once.)

AveryLP wrote:
VincentRipperdactyl wrote: I would enjoy this SCP, it really depends on how unpredictable it is, maybe it could have a chance to give D-9341 a shard of 409 if he is unlucky.
I could imagine 1048-C having a slit down the sides of its snout,where the jaws would be present, it would also have long sharp claws, how else can it rip through people and look cool doing it.
409 could be like icing on a cupcake, not everywhere, but still unavoidable (as in you have to encounter some atleast once.)
Since it's never mentioned that SCP-1048-C has claws, it probably just uses sheer strength.
You are right about 409 though.
Anyways, let's get our topic back to 1.3