Re: SCP Suggestions General

Doesn't anyone think that 966 should be in the game? There could be dark rooms and hallways and when he is near you the game says "You are feeling drowsy and about to pass out" and your vision is blurred and you are alot slower and if you don't get out of the dark rooms fast enough you will pass out and there is a scene where he is killing you(while laughing and screaming at the same time) and then you are dead.

Good idea or not?

Also 699 should be in the game also, it can give you good things like a key card level 3, bullet proof vest, and 500(pill) and it can give you bad things like a smelly joint, a mysterious bottle that sends you to the pocket dimension, and a jumpscare ( scary face or 513-1) that kills you, or nothing at all :)

Also it can give you 173 but it is very rare.
Last edited by billynilly on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Insanity's Bane wrote:
billynilly wrote:Also another idea for 990 is that just like the G man from the half life games, he could be watching you in certain rooms of the game and usually he is in out of reach areas or areas you can't get to yet.
That would imply the entire game is a dream, though due to 990 only appearing in dreams. So....
Well maybe there can be points in the game where you have hallucinations and you see him and he says something to you like "You got to get out", "This place will burn", and "You can't trust it".

billynilly wrote:Well maybe there can be points in the game where you have hallucinations and you see him and he says something to you like "You got to get out", "This place will burn", and "You can't trust it".
"You got to get out." What would be the point of saying that? The player already knows that they have to get out! It's not like they're going to be tempted to stay in a place infested with killer monsters and soldiers!

I think if 990 were to be in the game, he should only show up in the intro during a dream sequence. Anywhere else would be either pointless or weird.

106phobia wrote:
billynilly wrote:Well maybe there can be points in the game where you have hallucinations and you see him and he says something to you like "You got to get out", "This place will burn", and "You can't trust it".
"You got to get out." What would be the point of saying that? The player already knows that they have to get out! It's not like they're going to be tempted to stay in a place infested with killer monsters and soldiers!

I think if 990 were to be in the game, he should only show up in the intro during a dream sequence. Anywhere else would be either pointless or weird.
Your right that would be pointless now that I think about it, but I think we should do more with him because he is a very interesting scp and leaving him just in a intro sequence to me is lame but whatever its your opinion.

Daiguey wrote:Have you ever thought of using a different SCP as the intro SCP like SCP-247-1 or SCP-244 :096:
The intro would be completely different, since the current intro relies purely on 173's abilities.

The current intro is fine, there is no need for a new one. It also portraits 173 as what he is, the main enemy of the game.

P.S: Use the edit button instead of double posting.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

GMplum666 wrote:i liked SCP-060 and SCP-060 Alpha, it's room could be HUGE, with the seventeen trees, some normal trees and walls closing the room. And there will be a new item, a Lighter, so you can burn SCP-060 to make SCP-060 Alpha to appear!
Firstly I don't think you've read the whole of the document for SCP-060, the forest is a stationary SCP so why would it be indoors, and SCP-060-ALPHA would burn everywhere where you'd be

spartan322 wrote:
Daiguey wrote:Have you ever thought of using a different SCP as the intro SCP like SCP-247-1 or SCP-244 :096:
The intro would be completely different, since the current intro relies purely on 173's abilities.

The current intro is fine, there is no need for a new one. It also portraits 173 as what he is, the main enemy of the game.

P.S: Use the edit button instead of double posting.
Yes but haven't you ever wanted to use another SCP, you know so that way people would just ask themselves what each of the SCPs are and do, you would want them to learn from trial and error :106: