SCP Containment Breach v0.2.1 - exit1 room.

So i was playing SCP:CB v0.2.1, and i found a room named "exit1".
It contains a door with a button, once you get close to the button, on the bottom part of your screen it says "ENTER ROOM".
I decided to open it. I got a loading bar and after loading, i was at the same spot.
After trying over and over, i glitched the game and broke the rendering.
I don't think many people know about this, because i can't find anything about it in the SCP:CB Wiki.
Where it was supposed to lead? Did it work in the unreleased test versions of 0.2.1?

P.S: All responses are welcome (even questions about it)!

EDIT : I know it's used as Gate B in the versions where the ending was complete.
EDIT 2 : Checked the room in a 3D model viewer, but as expected, it was just a hallway.
EDIT 3 : Also checked if it existed in 0.3.2 (couldn't find after it but before ending update archived), but it didn't generate, it existed in the files though.
EDIT 4 : Fixed a typo, also i've noticed that if you do the "status" command, it shows "level: 0" before you go through the exit door, but when you go inside it shows "level: 1", but when i tried to do it a 2nd time, the glitch happens, but it also still shows "level: 1".
i am inevitable

Re: SCP Containment Breach v0.2.1 - exit1 room.

That might be it, i agree.
Maybe regalis forgot to remove it and it stayed there? Or he was still working on it and just left it there?
I'll try to port the 0.3.2 version of the map to 0.2.1 and hope for luck...

EDIT 1: Found a room called "exit2" in rooms.ini in 0.2.1, but it's mesh path is "exit1.b3p".
EDIT 2: Copy and pasting the 0.3.2 version of exit1 to 0.2.1 lead me to a MAV, so i tried to increase the commoness of it, and it worked. Although using the button and waiting for it to load just leads, again, to a MAV.
EDIT 3: Tried to open the 0.3.2's exit1 room, but sadly it was the same.
I might still try to find "exit2".
EDIT 4: I've noticed that exit1 in 0.2.1 appears only once in the whole generated map. I've tried increasing rates of exit2, but that doesn't work.
Also i have tried to add the unused conference.x room back to the game, but that didn't work too.
I guess i can't find anymore new stuff as of right now. I might still check if somebody replies to this topic.

EDIT 5: Since Gate A uses twp different rooms (gatea and gateaentrance), the early version of Gate B might have used two different rooms two (exit1 and exit2)
Since exit2 uses the exit1 mesh, it just teleports the player to the same room, just changes the level to 1. I might try to use file restoration software to try to find the exit2.b3d if it exists.
i am inevitable