S-COM SOFTWARE 1.5(&1.3) on HTML and S-Messenger (WIP)

Update: working on 1.5.
So, I've been making a small project, based off of an other older project of mine, which is bringing S-COM SOFTWARE 1.3 to life. I made something like an OS in Game Maker 8.0, but wanted to try challenging myself to make it on HTML for easy cross-platform access. Of course, file access is prevented by CORS policy, but at least I tried making an online chat using websockets.
S-COM 1.3 on GM8.0 (sorry for the dithering):
Spoiler
The problem with GM8.0 is that it offers only LAN chatting. I tried making DLLs with Lazarus, but it just didn't work out.
S-COM 1.3 on HTML:https://greatcorn.github.io/scom/
This one features a fully-working online chat using websockets and a couple of other features.
S-Messenger (from S-COM SOFTWARE 1.5) on HTML:https://greatcorn.github.io/scom/s-messenger/
This is the S-Messenger from the S-COM SOFTWARE 1.5 (Emily Ross' computer)

I'm not very focused on this right now, but if anyone wants to - I can release the S-COM 1.3 on GM8.0 (the quasi OS), although it is still missing some things. Maybe I'll switch to making the whole thing as a standalone app with Node.js and stuff.
Last edited by GreatCorn on Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
-Corn

S-COM 1.5 and SCCOL (console)

Started recreating S-COM 1.5 along with its core features.
Spoiler
Mainly the console, because it had to have a custom programming language. So I made one and called it SCCOL (S-COM Command-Oriented Language). While it's pretty basic for now, it is already possible to write text games with it. Not that anyone would want to, but it's a feature.
Spoiler
For now it has:
  • Variables, implemented via a memory buffer (much like Brainf***);
  • Declarable and then callable procedures;
  • A wait command that allows there to be ASCII animation;
  • User input commands (KEY gets a key, GET gets a string);
  • Access to JavaScript (maybe will remove or limit later);
  • Every command described in detail with an example of usage;
And probably some more stuff that I forgot to mention.
Example of a program on SCCOL:
-Corn