Youtube Vid

Also if you wanna watch me do gameplay on this look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzIv3tmEUxQ It has commentary! If you like SCP-Containment Breach I'd advise you to look at my channel or subscribe because i do videos on it nearly everyday i'm a addicted lol tell me what you think as well if you want :) Heres new clip from today http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cXBUnFzRF0
Last edited by ZincxChomps on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Z I N C XC H O M P S http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPAA8bz ... ature=mhee

Re: Adding a light source?

Addidng a torch isn't really going to serve much purpose game-play wise. Yes, it allows you to see better, but there's no benefit from that in terms of survival. Unless the torch has a relevant function, putting it in is a waste of resources. If that game is too dark to play, then the easiest solution for all of us is to turn up the brightness of our moniters.
Mr Sensible Ideas

I'll assume that by "fog" you mean the black smoke, in which case the torch defeats the purpose of the black smoke. If you meant something else, then there is either no reason to make an item for it, or making an item for it makes the thing pointless.

Whenever you consider adding something new to a game, you have to seriously consider one thing first; "Will this game be better if I include [X]" If the answer is no, don't bother including it. A torch would not make this game better.
Mr Sensible Ideas

Please Don't Double Post! and i think adding a flashlight powered by battery's would be really good, i have to turn my brightness up often when im playing SCP:CB

lololord wrote:Please Don't Double Post! and i think adding a flashlight powered by battery's would be really good, i have to turn my brightness up often when im playing SCP:CB
If the game being perpetually too dark is a problem, you can probably muck around in an .ini file or something to make it easier to see.
Mr Sensible Ideas

I agree with the flashlight for only one instance, the MTF should have lights. I cant tell you how many times ive been shot from the shadows by those jerks, and considering that they are exploring a dangerous facility with power failures and some of the deadliest creatures imaginable roaming the darkened halls, wouldnt they have flashlights? at least NV gear and lasers? Something like this would also give a warning of their presence, so opening a door and seeing multiple beams of light suddenly turn to you would create a panic dash back the way you came.

Dr. Geist wrote:I agree with the flashlight for only one instance, the MTF should have lights. I cant tell you how many times ive been shot from the shadows by those jerks, and considering that they are exploring a dangerous facility with power failures and some of the deadliest creatures imaginable roaming the darkened halls, wouldnt they have flashlights? at least NV gear and lasers? Something like this would also give a warning of their presence, so opening a door and seeing multiple beams of light suddenly turn to you would create a panic dash back the way you came.
Yeah, I thought that'd be interesting as well. They could just have simple light textures over their heads like 106 has his glowing eyes.
It slep time bunner.