Re: SCP Suggestions General

Insanity's Bane wrote:
106phobia wrote:Has anyone suggested SCP-363 (Not Centipedes)? They seem to be fairly rated, and they would be the perfect terrifying bug enemies! Big, huge centipede-like creatures with long mandibles, multiple eyes, squirming tentacles, etc. They would, of course, stay in dark rooms, waiting for their prey (the player) to come near them.
I was actually going to post that suggestion. Hrm.

Just as long as we escape the damn things, I'd love to see how 363 could be added to the game.
That would be a great addition, but the poly count would have to be enormous.

Does anyone thing that the hallucinations in the camera with that coffin SCP should be more 3D? Because in that 1 report of the coffin SCP, there was a camera attached to a S.W.A.T's head, and the person looking through the camera saw something go past them, saw blood on the wall, then died. Maybe in the camera, you see something coming upstairs, and it disappears when it is supposed to go in your room, but since it wasn't real, you don't see it. You guys can probably think better than me, so, ya.

Since my suggestion with SCP-105 was buried, I'll quote it back right here.
Hey, I'm wondering what happened to SCP-105 during the containment breach. Maybe a little mode playing as her? It'd be pretty cool, and the variety of puzzles can be expanded, like pulling levers through camera monitors, but breaking the lever on pulling it, keeping it in the position, so if you mess up, your fricked. :laugh: . Another thing could be that she carries a camera around, so you can zoom in and take pictures of places you cannot reach, and then be able to reach there. Grabbing things and pulling them through would probably not work, because 1st of all, everything is smaller to your hand, so even if you were able to bring something through the picture, it would be shrunken, and 2nd, I think only her hand can go back through the picture, and not anything else.
http://gorillagong.com/

I've become a gorilla.

I agree on changing the coffin hallucinations. The actual one ome out a little cheap.

Also, your idea was not buried because it was not seen. I'm sure most of people saw it.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

How many SCPs have there been recently that do nothing but kill the player...sentient SCPS, i mean. i want the next major scp addition to have a dual purpose
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."

Scp-428 while reading it was interesting. I think it would be indeed a creepy scp. However am not sure if it would fit containment breach or not. And am sure you guys already picked out each scp you want but, I was curious you never know when to throw a idea or two. Perhaps a other indie gamer might think of a idea for it XD. I mean the way how it acts would certainly be horror worthy if written in right. Docile or aggressive since its just unnatural.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-428

^ Woah! That's a weird SCP! As omniary stated in the other thread, it's very... unsettling.
Buttons wrote:I'd like to personally see more SCPs that wander the facility
The problem with having more wandering SCPs is that if we get too many of them, they (Along with the MTF) would crowd the entire game. One room we have to creep our way around 173, the next room we have to outrun 106, the next room we have to stay away from the creepy dancing teddy bear, the next room the MTF are trying to shoot down our asses, etc. It would be fun, but kinda hectic and perhaps a little less scary and more ridiculous/action-packed. But yes, the teddy bear is cool.

Simbo wrote:Scp-428 while reading it was interesting. I think it would be indeed a creepy scp. However am not sure if it would fit containment breach or not. And am sure you guys already picked out each scp you want but, I was curious you never know when to throw a idea or two. Perhaps a other indie gamer might think of a idea for it XD. I mean the way how it acts would certainly be horror worthy if written in right. Docile or aggressive since its just unnatural.

:shock: This would be an awesome addition to the game. By the time you find their chamber a group of normal looking people huddled together would be really unsettling. At that point in the game the player has become accustomed to finding monsters in their chambers and this would really creep them out and throw them off guard. Their curiosity will get the best of them as the player will most likely get closer to investigate or if anything see what they are all huddling around. That's when a cutscene could trigger that kills them if they get too close, where two of them extend their arms out and grab you forcing you to join the huddle.
106phobia wrote:^ Woah! That's a weird SCP! As omniary stated in the other thread, it's very... unsettling.
Buttons wrote:I'd like to personally see more SCPs that wander the facility
The problem with having more wandering SCPs is that if we get too many of them, they (Along with the MTF) would crowd the entire game. One room we have to creep our way around 173, the next room we have to outrun 106, the next room we have to stay away from the creepy dancing teddy bear, the next room the MTF are trying to shoot down our asses, etc. It would be fun, but kinda hectic and perhaps a little less scary and more ridiculous/action-packed. But yes, the teddy bear is cool.
I would really like to see the teddy bear scp added in the game. His cell could be the room where 173 likes to spawn (the room where he breaks the glass) since it seems out of place for him to be there anyway. You could walk into the room and the teddy bear could be standing on an desk in front of the window waving and pointing at the door switch trying to get you to open it. if you open it a cutscene could trigger where he skips out of his cell up to the player and hug his leg for a moment. After he hugs you he'll run out the door and vanish, if the door was closed he will stand in front of the button and jump up at it making it appear as if he hit it to open it before leaving. ( during the cutscene the player shouldn't be able to move, only look around. This would be better development wise since you don't have to worry about glitches if the player decides to follow/chase after it.) After the bear leaves you can enter his room where you will find the scp document and be able to read it. After reading it the player will be like "Oh shit, why did I let that thing out!?" :laugh: After leaving the room you could have up to two evil bears spawn somewhere in the game and put the third bear (the good one) in a fixed place/room. If either of the evil bears find you they will chase you for a short amount of time (maybe through two rooms at max before stopping?) their chase speed should be only slightly faster than 106 and the damage they do should be minor (maybe four hits before they kill you?) to balance them out. The good bear that sits in one place will just wave or hop up and down if you try to interact with him. Also, there could be a paper in front of him with some kind of cute drawing on it that the player could pick up, it could also have the words "Thank you" scribbled on them :P

Simbo wrote:Scp-428 while reading it was interesting. I think it would be indeed a creepy scp. However am not sure if it would fit containment breach or not. And am sure you guys already picked out each scp you want but, I was curious you never know when to throw a idea or two. Perhaps a other indie gamer might think of a idea for it XD. I mean the way how it acts would certainly be horror worthy if written in right. Docile or aggressive since its just unnatural.

Also thinking about it more it could explain why the Nine Tailed Fox team is even more aggressive with remaining class d or any other staff. However that may be unprofessional and the class d personal are to be terminated anyway.