Re: SCP Suggestions General

Prune wrote:Is SCP 303 still being considered? I think it is almost perfect for the game and a good factor, too.
I think that's a great idea. The only problem is that the scare's effectiveness might wear off if the player becomes used to it. Maybe at rare moments when you open a door, he could quickly flash on the screen and disappear.
Glitch wrote:more roaming SCP's would be nice.
Then we should totally add SCP-939 to the game. It would be cool to see them crawling around the hallways, and maybe even on walls and ceilings, unexpectedly dropping onto/near the player! And the whole voice mimicry thing could be interesting.

106phobia wrote:
Prune wrote:Is SCP 303 still being considered? I think it is almost perfect for the game and a good factor, too.
I think that's a great idea. The only problem is that the scare's effectiveness might wear off if the player becomes used to it. Maybe at rare moments when you open a door, he could quickly flash on the screen and disappear.
SCP-303 could have to be posted in areas where there are windows. Perhaps placing a scene of the subject in the room where the elevator to the Warhead room would be sufficient. And then he would look directly at the player and make some sort of ramble about something (Second post on URL). He would begin to grow in anger and seem to blur the screen until he stops, the screen goes back to normal, and the subject is gone.

I got an idea for a joke SCP to be put in!

SCP-500, formerly known as [DATA EXPUNGED], is a malevolent harpy hell bent on destroying anything in its path female human possessing a wide range of abilities. Those described to base staff are:

Reducing any adult male to tears.
Creating an urge to kill oneself one of these days I swear
Causing addiction to a wide array of alcoholic beverages I just can't face that bitch sober
A death glare at any passing female I happen to glance at but it doesn't mean anything for god's sake which has been assured to the research team to result in death of said female.
The ability to track no matter where I am the location.
The ability to attempt communication at the worst possible time I mean, c'mon its not that kind of massage parlor I swear
An intuitive ability to tell when someone is lying and deconstruct the entire lie resulting in sleeping on the damn couch while the fucking dog gets my spot in bed.
Causing a massive mental breakdown of any male that not even drugs can help, oh yeah I've tried. You're better off with a gun in my opinion
Arguing for up to several hours by which time I just say whatever will let me get back to the damn game before it's over.
She was able to pull one hell of a [DATA EXPUNGED] position just like [DATA EXPUNGED][DATA EXPUNGED][DATA EXPUNGED][DATA EXPUNGED], but fuck that.

Continued : When you get into her chamber via Level 3 Keycard, You can approach her and take the duct tape off. When this happens, You can either leave her alone, or put it back one, which results in a scripted event where SCP-106 abducts her.

If you leave her with the tape off, she'll start to bitch and follows the player through the whole facility. She is able to force open any door keypad or keycard just like 096, And if exposed to her bitching for exactly fifteen seconds, you die.

Death message :

Subject D-9341 found dead in <roomname here>, With ears bleeding heavily. SCP-500-J was found near the body, Confirming that he was indeed killed (blocked by line) with that banshee wail she calls a voice (end block by line) by her.

I'm just going to say that this is all sorts of strange and wonky. I don't know if that would seriously be added, it would break the atmosphere due to the subject falling you around and bitching at you.

Hi there. New guy on the board so forgive any ignorance on my end.

I have an idea for SCP-055 to be implemented, without compromising as to what it is.

My idea is that the Player could encounter it in the heavy containment zone and requires at least a level 5 card to access. Upon entrance the screen goes black, as it would if the player were closing their eyes, and get teleported back out the entrance with the door either locked or broken, and at the player's feet is a piece of paper; warning that 055 "Should not get out at any costs.", perhaps written in the player's blood and suffer light injuries from it.

But I am unsure if it would make sense canon-wise considering it's extreme difficulty in containment and being impossible to remember.

That would actually work. Nothing too hard except a simple teleport of the player right back around, door closed, random note hits the floor.

You have my agreement.

Also, welcome to the SCP forums. I'd suggest you go about the many threads and understand most suggestions.

Hi, me again with another suggestion, though it is for the MTF. One of the things that bothered me was the MTF shooting upon glimpsing the player and they tended to be able to see the palyer before the player could see them. I propose a slight delay and the MTF challenging the player (Code phrase or something similar) or demanding their identity. Perhaps if they encounter the player again afterwards they tell them to freeze before shooting. It's just roughly one second before the shooting starts and it gives the player a bit of warning, especially if they hadn't quick-saved beforehand or aren't wearing the ballistic vest.

EDIT: Sorry but I have another idea. Scp-963 on a dead scientist and a note with Bright's last words on the note, telling the nature of 963 to the player. If they so choose they could pick it up and wear it, but it could be a non-standard game-over or perhaps an alternate ending (I mean, you technically escaped)

Crowbar wrote:Hi, me again with another suggestion, though it is for the MTF. One of the things that bothered me was the MTF shooting upon glimpsing the player and they tended to be able to see the palyer before the player could see them. I propose a slight delay and the MTF challenging the player (Code phrase or something similar) or demanding their identity. Perhaps if they encounter the player again afterwards they tell them to freeze before shooting. It's just roughly one second before the shooting starts and it gives the player a bit of warning, especially if they hadn't quick-saved beforehand or aren't wearing the ballistic vest.

EDIT: Sorry but I have another idea. Scp-963 on a dead scientist and a note with Bright's last words on the note, telling the nature of 963 to the player. If they so choose they could pick it up and wear it, but it could be a non-standard game-over or perhaps an alternate ending (I mean, you technically escaped)
MTF wear black vests.
Class-D wear big orange jumpsuits.
I think that they will be able to know exactly what a Class-D looks like.

Crowbar wrote:Hi there. New guy on the board so forgive any ignorance on my end.

I have an idea for SCP-055 to be implemented, without compromising as to what it is.

My idea is that the Player could encounter it in the heavy containment zone and requires at least a level 5 card to access. Upon entrance the screen goes black, as it would if the player were closing their eyes, and get teleported back out the entrance with the door either locked or broken, and at the player's feet is a piece of paper; warning that 055 "Should not get out at any costs.", perhaps written in the player's blood and suffer light injuries from it.

But I am unsure if it would make sense canon-wise considering it's extreme difficulty in containment and being impossible to remember.
That's a good idea ! What if some items could randomly appears in the player's invetory like a "mysterious note" with "SCP-055 is not supposed to get out of the foundation" written on it after opening the door.

Crowbar wrote:Hi there. New guy on the board so forgive any ignorance on my end.

That sounds a lot better than my idea for 055. I would have said to make it instantly teleport the player in front of the containment chamber, facing away, with text showing D-9341 thinking "What was I just doing?"

In all seriousness, 055's chamber's label should just have a question mark where a picture would be.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP