Re: SCP Suggestions General

How about SCP-035? http://www.scp-wiki.net/Basically his mask will be on a MTF. He will look sad in a corner sitting saying these lines:

"Please let me out,
I dont know why im here,
I just want to go home,
Please lead me to Gate A."

He will then start to follow you. On contact the black ooze will come out and kill you. But he walks slow like 106. he will begin to follow you until he sees another SCP, he will run off to who knows where.

Don;t get me wrong the games point is too make you feel useless but what if when you beat the game on the hardest difficulty and don't use console commands you get to play a guards role in the story of scp cb? Like when you walk around as a guard you will get the messages and updates about the situation all while you try to get the power and peace restored to the facility.
Just a typical Shitposter

So I have noticed I have been having fun with the injury mechanic.(using the blood to make blood paths to areas That are important to me) But I thought what if when you get shot the MTF they will follow you depending on how much blood you lose and how much of it you leave on the ground. For example lets say you stumble upon some MTF and get shot and run into a room and hide. Depending on how bad the wound was and how much you left behind they would follow the blood right to your location ending in you demise, making players panic more because they HAVE to heal so they don't leave any blood behind.

Just a little idea of mine.
Just a typical Shitposter

DjSaturn wrote:hey guys, new here but how about:
"eye pods"
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-131

Some people have trouble getting around scp-173 and these cute guys could give could them a hand (re-contain?).
They have wheel like movement so animation shouldn't be too hard.

if you find them somewhere?
Interesting idea, though I think it would take away the challenge of 173 completely, also the pictures of those things are freaky as hell.