Re: SCP Suggestions General

Princess Luna wrote:The point is to suggest SCP's that would fit in the game without changing their descriptions. Here is a clear example of an SCP that will never be suggested, SCP-169. Changing the description of 513 is like saying 169 can fit in the facility. You get where I'm comin' from with this?
The leviathan is almost as bad of an idea as SCP-735, SCP-409 or SCP-009. (actually I think SCP-735 would be funny to add.)

In all seriousness SCP-023 wouldn't be a bad addition to the game.
SCP The Shadows Lead Developer!
Developer of the "Destroy The Moon Series" (Releasing after SCP: The Shadows is in Alpha)
Developing a Secret SCP Based Game

What about a bag that you would be able to find / or get by SCP-914. You would put it on SCP-096 :096: , to be sure you can't see his face :P .
Maybe working on a SCP project.

SCP-531

I'd say this SCP would be a nice addition to the game as it gives new gameplay tactics, especially when faced with :173: in SCP-531's containment chamber so Im guessing an SCP-173 spawn should be frequent in it's containment chamber.

When facing each other, an invisible wall is formed but when looking away at each other side-by-side it's safe to cross. But when you break the line of sights of the statues...
If the line of sight between the two statues is broken a more dangerous aspect of SCP-531's effects manifests itself. Observers will be drawn to meet the gaze of one of the orphaned statues themselves. Once the gaze is met by an observer he is unable to break eye contact without an effort of will beyond the capability of most people.

The trapped individual will feel a mental pressure forcing him to crouch down so that his eyes are level with the statue's. After several minutes in this pose the subject's body begins to slowly stiffen and become heavier as a transmutation effect takes hold, converting the subject into a duplicate SCP-531 over the course of approximately one hour. The subject remains aware throughout the process but will remain unable to break the statue's gaze. Once the physical transmutation has begun there is no known way to halt or reverse it.

The duplicate is an exact copy and produces the same effects as the original SCP-531 statues. It is unclear whether this duplicative effect was intended by whatever agency created the original SCP-531s or if it is a side effect of the powerful link between the two statues.
I'd like to get feedback about this.
A frequent SCP - CB player and likes to spam SCP-173. Also modded his game textures.

That actually sounds like a good addition to the game, the only problem is SCP-531 is another stationary object. The only non-stationaries are 106, 173, and the MTF's. I feel that we need more mobile enemies in-game, and I think most will agree with me when I say that.
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!

Princess Luna wrote:That actually sounds like a good addition to the game, the only problem is SCP-531 is another stationary object. The only non-stationaries are 106, 173, and the MTF's. I feel that we need more mobile enemies in-game, and I think most will agree with me when I say that.
And also 096 (The Shy Guy), 049 (The Plague Doctor) and 049-1.
A frequent SCP - CB player and likes to spam SCP-173. Also modded his game textures.

096 and 049 count as static because they don't leave the rooms they're designated to. Granted, 096 will chase you, but that's only after you look at his face. 106 and 173 are the only entities in-game that freely roam the facility, which is why they're not static.
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!