I'm back

I've been gone for a couple days. So what's new? I'm downloading the new 5.6 version of CB. Mind laying down the updates? Also, I just got the new Halo 4 game the day it came out. It's pretty amazing. I'm having difficulties playing matchmaking due to my absolute terrible connection. I'm getting that fixed I'd say Monday. I have a clan based on halo 4. It has about ten members. Yet only a couple are on my website: www.xboxmc.enjin.com

If you want to join, just send Blazefire Merc a friend request on Xbox Live & register on the website. :D
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

Re: I'm back

Soulzarath wrote:I've been gone for a couple days. So what's new? I'm downloading the new 5.6 version of CB. Mind laying down the updates? Also, I just got the new Halo 4 game the day it came out. It's pretty amazing. I'm having difficulties playing matchmaking due to my absolute terrible connection. I'm getting that fixed I'd say Monday. I have a clan based on halo 4. It has about ten members. Yet only a couple are on my website: http://www.xboxmc.enjin.com
The updates are mentioned on the changelog on the website and the bug thread here on the forum as always:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v0.5.6
- animated MTF models
- slightly improved MTF AI (it's still quite buggy though)
- Gate B works again
- it's no longer possible to clip through the "ceiling" in the cylindrical tunnels

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It slep time bunner.

Re: I'm back

v0.5.6
- animated MTF models
- slightly improved MTF AI (it's still quite buggy though)
- Gate B works again
- it's no longer possible to clip through the "ceiling" in the cylindrical tunnels

Thank you. :D
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF