Re: FAQ, a list of frequently asked questions

CommanderPro100 wrote: The entire site is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License, so as long as you credit each author, you can sell products based on their SCPs or tales without having to pay any royalties. Though like Irontaco said, they'd most likely get pissed off.
Huh, I see. Makes sense I guess.

Wasn't there also people who got mad that Regalis was getting donations because of the game?
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote: The entire site is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License, so as long as you credit each author, you can sell products based on their SCPs or tales without having to pay any royalties. Though like Irontaco said, they'd most likely get pissed off.
Huh, I see. Makes sense I guess.

Wasn't there also people who got mad that Regalis was getting donations because of the game?
Hmm...are you getting deja vu from this conversation?

Don't worry, you are not breaking any rules.

If there is not any topic relating to a spanish translation in plain sight, then you are free to go ahead and create the topic.

If you want to cooperate with a spanish translation you may have to do so in the Modding section since i do not think reg is incorporating any languages other than english in the main version of the game.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango