so now that the zombies 008 is being added...!

I see that when you guy s arent updating then you post to this Dev topic #2 thread.... I have played the scp-008 mod and I see now that you are adding it to official game in the next update......

PROOF:
here 1

[DATA EXPUNGED][/quote]

So... How to combat zombies now?? I think I may make a youtube video document obvious proof....... :106: I think only concern is how the game may get difficult so much...

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=NuPBitDgR1c[/youtube]
Last edited by Megaspear on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: so now that the zombies 008 is being added...!

Slagar wrote:What? Regalis hasn't even been here. The first picture, as I recall, isn't even related to 008 and the second is from the mod creator, not Regalis. That first picture looks more like a victim of 049 anyway.

EDIT: Whoops, my bad, the second picture is from Regalis. Still, I don't think we should just assume 008 is being added like that.
Regalis said he will play 008 mod and think if he will officially add it to game. The second picture is a new SCP, Regalis mentioned...

And how to survive thee victims? Its simple. Hide and Run.

Or maybe this idea: heal the victims with vaccine syringe.

Re: so now that the zombies 008 is being added...!

Regalis said he will play 008 mod and think if he will officially add it to game.
Ah, so speculated but not quite confirmed. If this mod is as good as everyone says it should be a good addition.

If they had a vaccine lying around it wouldn't be keter, I wouldn't think. And then comes the problem of coding AI for npcs you save and their usage and it becomes a mess.

No combat though, and in my opinion maybe one zombie who shambles about slowly and you can sneak past, but the thing I like about SCP:CB is that the monsters are so unique, I don't want a bunch of zombies, the most cliche horror monster of all time, ruining that feeling of uniqueness. Or maybe 008 should infect an area which you need to get a Hazmat suit to cross, and a couple zombies could wander about in there. It'd be foggy so you couldn't see too well (and to show it's infected) but the zombies couldn't detect you unless you were right by them or unless you tried to sprint through. This could make for a nerve wracking slowly but surely crossing as you just narrowly avoid the shambling corpses. Then 173 kills you.

But, I trust Regalis's judgement and if he thinks it can work than I'm sure he'll find a way.