Re: new ending idea

lucasxD wrote:hi everybody, i am thinking in a new ending. that can occur in a new room " armory"

D-9341 founds a uniform of a guard and he reachs to the gate B/C. The guards won't kill him and he scapes

Like or dislike?
Guards are not supposed to leave their post, so why would be not be shot by the MTF inside and outside?
Manager of the Steam Community :D
Here since May 28, 2012
Time Elapsed Since

Not too sure on this, I'm pretty sure the security forces would become suspicious if a random guard with an extra tight guard outfit scooting towards one of the main gates.

I am kinda longing to see at least one more ending though, maybe at a Gate C (which is really predictable), or maybe an SCP-related ending.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:Not too sure on this, I'm pretty sure the security forces would become suspicious if a random guard with an extra tight guard outfit scooting towards one of the main gates.

I am kinda longing to see at least one more ending though, maybe at a Gate C (which is really predictable), or maybe an SCP-related ending.
I heard the site in the game doesn't have a gate C. Then again, 173 is contained in Site-19, and 079 is in Site-15, so that already destroyed the canon. Gate C it is, then!

Edit: Actually, I'd like to see an ending where you help contain the SCPs. Based on your actions (Did you help the MTF or do it yourself?), you would get two different endings. Good ending- Helped the MTF: Your life is spared, and you're promoted to a guard. Bad ending- Did it yourself: The MTF never know you helped. You wake up in your cell. A guard opens the door and tells you to follow him. Screen fades to black.
Last edited by LukeDude759 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

LukeDude759 wrote:
Omniary wrote:Not too sure on this, I'm pretty sure the security forces would become suspicious if a random guard with an extra tight guard outfit scooting towards one of the main gates.

I heard the site in the game doesn't have a gate C. Then again, 173 is contained in Site-19, and 079 is in Site-15, so that already destroyed the canon. Gate C it is, then!
Sometimes you have to bend the canon rules, otherwise this game would get pretty boring :P

For me, I would like to see an ending involving SCP 035.

LukeDude759 wrote:

Well, based on the storyline of the game, all the SCPs that are where they shouldn't be are on temporary relocation due to simultaneous internal problems at their respective sites.
It slep time bunner.

Someone posted a very nice idea that I can't find anymore. Basically when you contained :106: and you only get gate A nothing happens and you can't finish the game but what if instead of nothing happening, we would hear SCP-682 breaching containment at gate B and then we hear the intercom saying "I want everyone at gate B" or something like that then the player gets pushed like someone is forcing him to go and some MTF says:
"What are you doing that's a class D."
-"He's just a class D he's probably lost and we need a lure for 682."
Then the player is forced to go in the helicopter.

EDIT:
Of course with better dialogue between the MTFs because it was just an example