Re: Introduce yourself thread

I'm not new. I've been around sense Z13. But I'll give a introduction anyways.

My name is Kyle Charlington DuBois. I'm fifteen and male. Not much to really say about me. I've been into SCP Containment Breach for a while. I was very much into the Special Containment Procedures series before I was even aware of the existence of the game. I've enjoyed reading the articles and how creepy yet thrilling and awesome some of the stories could get. I also like to play Xbox and socialize with friends in real life perspective. Some others here may know another detail about me that I'm not really comfortable saying anymore *cough* *cough* weed *cough*. A lot of people I know say I'm cool and some girls comment on how cute I look which is very flattering. And it is nice receiving those kinds of compliments after all the pain and depression I have gone through in my life (message me if you care to ask about that). So.....yeah. We all have stories within the book of life. But mine's pretty short. Hope this is enough to give people a decent view of me?
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

I guess it's my turn to share, so... hi.
This is the 3rd profile I've had to make, since this site seems to like to lock me out and then forget about my account information after some period of time. So if you happen to stumble upon a post by "xenu_lies" or "delishousecrabmeat" you can kindly attribute them to me. I feel confident that I won't lose this profile, so expect this one to stay.

With that being said, hello. My name is Brendan, but most people (online) just call me Xenu, If you see this username anywhere else, I guarantee it's by me. I'm 17, male, and like to dabble in programming with GameMaker. A few months ago I was in the works for doing a retro top-down spinoff of SCP:CB, but due to a severe computer crash the files have become corrupted. So at the moment I am instead working on a top down remake of Slender. I aspire to turn this hobby into a future career, since there are many indi titles I've thought of that I wish to design (if anyone here is good at composing sound/music, your help would be appreciated). Other than that, I'm also heavily into the Left 4 Dead series and I'm involved with a couple blogs for L4D3, where me and a few others speculate what would and wouldn't be good for the next installment (http://www.leftfordead3.com/).
Before anyone asks, no, my name has nothing to do the god of Scientology.
I just thought it sounded neat.

Hi. I'm Bladewolf (I use this name for a lot of sites, with my other common username being 11JRidding). I've been playing SCP: Containment Breach for quite some time now (3-5 days) and have been to the forums for help. The forums have helped me a lot and I have been thinking of joining the Forums, due to the amount of help I have received from them.

I hope you guys won't find me too intrusive

PS: :173: wants you. Say hi!
PS: I think 682 wants to see you. I'd recommend NOT seeing him :)

I just made this account not too long ago for this forum. I'm new to this forum and all, but I'm a mod on another forum that I go to. Specifically, I made this account as just yesterday when I went to play SCP:CB and noticed the new version has a map editor. I was playing around with that but the list of rooms in the wiki is a bit lacking. I made my own map and had to document what each room is for reference. I've played the game itself since 0.2 (doing a bit of file editing as well for laughs) and figured this newest patch could probably use a small guide for the list of rooms. Also, I kinda realize that a new member posting up a big topic is a bit weird, but figured it would still help. I'll probably become pretty active though, so may as well say hello.

Hi,I'm MetroDelta,a big fan of the SCP,I've played SCP Contaiment Breach for a long time,and looking in this forum,but I never joined it,I want to join it to ask questions about modding,because I want to make Mods,and I Joined this site to talk with to fans of the game,and to make suggestions. :) (Sorry for my bad English,I'm French.)

Well, I guess since everybody else did it, I'll do it too.

Hello fellow beginners, I am CLgaming. I'm thirteen years of age and a professional modder. I'm the lead creator of the Half-Life mod that many of you may have saw JEL play. I love socks, just like Glitch. I also have my own youtube channel. You can find it via a button under my profile picture. I will guarantee that I will help Omniary in his signature job of keeping all the jimmies unrustled. Just like almost everybody else, I'm a brony too and my best pony is Derpy Hooves.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.