Maintenance tunnels questions.

1) Is it possible to open the blast doors at the elevator room? The SCPCB wiki says 'The Maintenance tunnels can be used to reach a different part of the facility if the player hasn't found the code for the blastdoor', but I can't seem to find this code.

2) Is 173 supposed to spawn in these tunnels? I just died randomly by him twice.

3) Why is 049's containment room in the maintenance tunnels? It doesn't make sense.

Thanks.

Re: Maintenance tunnels questions.

guysensei1 wrote:1) Is it possible to open the blast doors at the elevator room? The SCPCB wiki says 'The Maintenance tunnels can be used to reach a different part of the facility if the player hasn't found the code for the blastdoor', but I can't seem to find this code.

2) Is 173 supposed to spawn in these tunnels? I just died randomly by him twice.

3) Why is 049's containment room in the maintenance tunnels? It doesn't make sense.

Thanks.
1). As far as I know, there is no code that actually works for the blast doors, you're required to go down that way.

2). Yeah, the stone bugger's started to appear down there since one of the 0.7's, better watch out.

3). 049's containment room isn't in the maintenance tunnels. His containment room is in a different tunnel system. You can recognize it by looking above the elevator door. If there's no sign that says "Maintenance Tunnels", then that's 049's tunnel complex.
It slep time bunner.