Re: STOP HIDING

I don't see a problem for myself in the new pause-"feature". If I don't play the game, I quit it. It has a good workling save-function (plus I use to copy my save-folder from time to time or after specific events, just to be sure), so I don't really need to pause the game.

I think that's a cool feature; the only bad thing about it is the "unpausing" that could make you die if SCP-173/SCP-106 is near you (or if you are in the Small Servers Room with SCP-096...) and I don't want to die just because I paused the game. It would bee too unfair!
If it played the sound and displayed the message WITHOUT unpausing your game it could be a really cool and unique feature for the game! :D
:173: :106: <Please, give us a hug!)
:096: <Do you think my face is ugly? RHAAAAAR!! )
:049: <I sense the Desease in you! Take a nap and you'll get better...)

When it first happened to my brother and I, I stood and walked away it freaked me out too much haha. I like the idea because it gives you the feeling that the game is interacting with you as much as you are with it, but I also agree that the time limit should be longer just in case the player has to change their undies and whatnot.
“Fear makes us feel our humanity.” ~Benjamin Disraeli

I don't know if this can be done, but maybe it could be programmed so that yourself, the blink meter, and the npcs (scps, mtf, etc..) can't move or fall until you press any key or move the mouse. Disabling the scps wouldn't work because if you are infront of them they would disappear, so maye this is too bothersome for something so little.

That way the game would unpause without actually unpausing.

PS: also i agree, more delay would be good
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

Maybe we should simply move this stupid thing to keter or something.
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌