List your EE (Easter egg) Ideas here.

Alright so if this game had a few more easter eggs, put your ideas of what you think they'd be, the reason this isn't collaboration because some of these might not get added but anywhere here goes.

My idea of an easter egg is an SCP-087-B easter egg when you push a certain switch that is hidden in 173's containment cell (and isn't even visible but acts like a button) it shows the smiley face from SCP-087-B that would pop up randomly in an attempt to scare players, the reason I want it in 173's containment cell is simple, most of the map seeds are different and you wouldn't want it generated in every other Room2Office would you?

It should be so it can only be done once and the image lasts around 20 seconds.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

Re: List your EE (Easter egg) Ideas here.

I think referencing more SCP-___-Js would be comical/easter egg material. We already have 420-J (I like making finding the Head Office and the Joints my #1 priority, just for the music) and the 789-J (I will eat your butt...)
I am officially SCP-426. I am a toaster, and people refer to me in first person. This memetic quality is one of my best traits!

I'm thinking of an SCP-254 easter egg, where you find an office room or coffee break room with a wooden plaque on the wall saying “Employee of the Month.”
The room could be in a messy or clean state.
(clean with items placed normally like every time you pass the room, messy when they will be spread around the room on the floor, perhaps with computer parts as screens and keyboards on the floors too).
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

I agree with the anomalous ducks.
Also I know you don't want to have any parallels with Slender, but I think it would be cool with little notes were hidden on some of the trees in 860-1, not pickupable ones, just a decal, maybe with Foundation related things like 106 was here or 173 with "don't look, or it gets y...oh wrong game"
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

I don't agree with being able to pickup the ducks, I think they should be hidden in corners for fun, but you shouldn't be able to pick them up. NO SLENDER REFERENCES, I just don't feel like we should give them any more publicity or free advertising.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!