just some random things i like to do

just some random things i named. item detector mode: open console command and type brightness 36506034860348670943609347603467 super happy mode: open console command and type godmode on + camerafog 592357230523580237592375027 super scary mode: console command camerafog: 0 super fast mode: (no console command :D) go to scp 914, put it to very fine and right when you turn the key, go inside the input. once ur out ull be super fast, side effects are: screen shaking and death after a minute or so if your not a godmoder

Re: just some random things i like to do

Irontaco wrote:
CLgaming wrote:How about you fix your grammar and try not to talk like you're texting a friend. It'll make you look more professional.
Not like he can't or he's obligued to in any way.
Really? "Not like he can't". His first posts consisted of "hi". And this WAS really difficult to decipher for me. And I do think someone IS obliged to make his/her thread somewhat understandable for others.

But anyway, as for those...uh... modes? So this is about changed brightness and fog and then hopping into 914? I'm sorry but I fail to see the point :sad:
Maybe some screenshots as an example?
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

You just don't understand that there is no suggestion or something in this thread. You are searching for what the person wants to tell you and the only thing the person tells is what he/she likes to do in CB and that he/she (I don't know in this moment) likes to give names to some combined console commands --> modes. So thank you for telling us about how you play CB and how you use the commands. It is interesting to hear about people having fun playing CB. But dude the topic is General DISCUSSION... don't know if it fits ;)
General Discussion?... so there once was a Private Discussion! Now tell me, did he ever win any war?... And whothefuck is General Off Topic???

Serimah wrote:
Irontaco wrote:
CLgaming wrote:How about you fix your grammar and try not to talk like you're texting a friend. It'll make you look more professional.
Not like he can't or he's obligued to in any way.
Really? "Not like he can't". His first posts consisted of "hi". And this WAS really difficult to decipher for me. And I do think someone IS obliged to make his/her thread somewhat understandable for others.
I hadn't seen his other posts before that post.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango