D-9341's estimated height.

Now, I do understand that this may be quite a picky and unusual topic to undergo in these forums. But recently, I have had analyzed D-9341's overall height, generally revolving around common signs of distinction of taller and shorter individuals, and came to the possible answer that he is approximately 172-172.72 centimeters (need that in Imperial units? Too bad). Looking over in the intro, the guards appear to revolve around the height of 190-192 centimeters, to whereas D-9341 is obviously shorter than them. Usually, users that are at said height are approximately taller than them by the shoulder/neck height matching up to the shorter individual's head, to which, in real-life measurements, this is approximately a 17.5-18 centimeters difference between the two.

Additional evidence pointing to D-9341's stated height is also applicable to him and SCP-049, to whereas similar results are expressed in the previous paragraph due to 049's height being 190 centimeters tall. While this is not confirmed, I take no action to imply this as true and only deal with it as an estimate of D-9341's height. If you have any questions or counter-arguments, take no hesitation to write it out below.
That's how the Jonestown Massacre started!