Higher spawn rates, i love you Regalis.

I was playing the game earlier and i noticed that 106 and 173 were completely insane for most of the map. Most of the calm moments lasted around a minute, except for 914 which i consider one of the only safe places. And not even that is safe. And the only thing i can say....

IloveyouRegalisthisisawesome.

The higher spawn rates makes it so that you can't be calm, never. Are you using 914? 106 is on the ground, bro, better run. Are you checking out 096's back? How about i spawn 106 again? Are you trying to get past a Tesla gate? 173 is behind you man.

While i was checking out 096, i heard 106's corrosion sound, on my way out of the room i actually looked accidentally at 096's face. Know what happened? I screamed, panicked around the room, remembered the infinite run gas mask, then tried to get the fuck out of there. After a while i outran 106 and 173 while madly screaming and panicking, getting lost and confused, then went back to 096's room to look at the camera and noticed he's not there, i closed the game to play later. And know what? I know that when i return to the game i WILL have to keep running. Because 096 is now chasing me. I can complete the game with him chasing me, but i know that it will be hard. I know that i will scream when something pops up.

Now THAT is fucking horror. The fact that you can NEVER be alone. And you must climb hell by using only your mind.

You guys noticed the spawn rates too? Or was it only my map?
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Re: Higher spawn rates, i love you Regalis.

I have to agree. Just recently 106 went across the hallway with the grated floor, stopped and turned to follow me. I used my VF Gas Mask to sprint the hell away, but 173 was in the room I needed to go to, so I was essentially sandwiched between the two.
I am officially SCP-426. I am a toaster, and people refer to me in first person. This memetic quality is one of my best traits!