[DOWNLOAD WITHIN] SCP – Containment Breach Soundtrack

There's really not that much to intro on this if you've played the game and/or read the title of this post. So, I present... the SCP – Containment Breach Soundtrack!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD COMPRESSED FOLDER OF ALL TRACKS IN MP3 FORMAT

I went by the Music page on the Official SCP – Containment Breach Wiki on which tracks to include in it and it what order. Pretty much all of the ones in the soundtrack are made from the files in the game. Every looping track has been adjusted to loop twice and to have a fade-out at the end and a fade-in at the beginning (if fitting).

Since the aforementioned Music page on the wiki provides really generic/recycled titles for the songs, I have taken the liberty of re-titling the vast majority of them. below is a tracklist (subject to change) listing out each song's Title, Subtitle (in parentheses after the Title), Artist(s), and Length (in minutes and seconds).

Album Art:
Tracklist:
  • 1. Containment Breach (Menu Ambience) by Tim Morrison ... 1:12
    2. D-9341 (Blue Feather) by Kevin MacLeod and Omniary ... 2:19
    3. You Made It So Easy (The Dread) by Kevin MacLeod ... 5:40
    4. Warhead (Heavy Containment Ambience) by FireFox and Kevin MacLeod ... 1:44
    5. Nine-Tailed Fox (Anxiety) by FireFox and Kevin MacLeod ... 2:10
    6. Smoking Break (Mandeville) by Kevin MacLeod ... 0:18
    7. Corrosion (Bump in the Night) by Kevin MacLeod and Omniary ... 1:07
    8. Endless Halls (Pocket Dimension Ambience) by FireFox ... 1:04
    9. Lawrence (Trench Ambience) by Omniary ... 0:29
    10. Today of All Days (Groaning Ambience) by FireFox ... 0:42
    11. On Mount Golgotha by Regalis ... 0:24
    12. Blood Pact (SCP-012 Ambience) by Slagar ... 1:00
    13. The Great Pestilence (SCP-049 Tension) by FireFox ... 1:29
    14. Doctor, Doctor (SCP-049 Ambience) by Slagar ... 0:28
    15. Deus Ex Machina (SCP-079 Ambience) by Class401 ... 1:55
    16. Visage (SCP-096 Ambience) by Omniary and FragdaddyXL ... 0:35
    17. Don't Look at Me (SCP-096 Startle Ambience and Hush) by Kevin MacLeod ... 1:01
    18. Anaglyph (SCP-178 Ambience) by FireFox ... 0:45
    19. Shadow Play (SCP-205 Ambience) by FireFox ... 0:40
    20. Key to the Forest (SCP-860-1 Theme) by FireFox and Regalis ... 1:30
    21. Ooyesi (SCP-860-2 Theme) by FireFox and Regalis ... 0:36
    22. Get Out (SCP-895 Ambience) by Slagar ... 0:52
    23. Remember (SCP-1123 Ambience) by FireFox ... 0:49
    24. Stay Vigilant (Channel 3 Theme) by Tallfellow ... 1:05
    25. The Light of Day (Satiate Strings) by Kevin MacLeod ... 1:05
    26. Cloud Nine (Medusa) by Kevin MacLeod ... 0:51
    27. Chaos (Satiate) by Kevin MacLeod and Regalis ... 0:44
    28. Incident Report (Ending Theme) by Kevin MacLeod and Regalis ... 0:16
    29. Containment Breached (Breath) ... 0:16
    30. No (Gathering Darkness) by Kevin MacLeod ... 0:32
Note that I have combined SCP-096 Startle Ambience and Hush into a single track since I didn't feel that Hush stood out enough on its own as a song, though I did feel that the end of SCP-096 Startle Ambience led perfectly into it.

If any of the game's devs would like me to make adjustments to any aspect of the soundtrack, please let me know.
See you around, and keep on :REDACTED:!
Last edited by LOL_DUDE on Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Re: [DOWNLOAD WITHIN] SCP – Containment Breach Soundtrack

Can't we have a cover more like http://n72i.imgup.net/CbOST42ad.jpeg%20, that actually says it's the OST?
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

SyphenTV wrote:
Hubbawubba64 wrote:Can't we have a cover more like http://n72i.imgup.net/CbOST42ad.jpeg%20, that actually says it's the OST?
Sorry, but the words "OST" really don't fit in that image.

It would most likely be better if "OST" was the same font as "CONTAINMENT BREACH", though put under it, and a bit larger.
Such is the reason why I didn't alter the image. I couldn't figure out a way to insert the word "Soundtrack" or "OST" under the title while having it fit with the rest of the text, so I just left it as is. If someone can make an image like that, then I'll happily update the soundtrack to have that image.

Cridone wrote:I made a little cover you could use:
I put Soundtrack instead of OST because it's bigger. Hope you like it.
That's perfect! Awesome work!

Unfortunately, though, I cannot apply the change during Winter Break here since I'm going to be away from my computer for the entire Winter Break. If somebody else wants to go ahead and do it before me, then go ahead, but otherwise the album art will remain the same until the beginning of January.

Again, great job on that, Cridone. Fits perfectly.

Cridone wrote:I made a little cover you could use.

I put Soundtrack instead of OST because it's bigger. Hope you like it.
Excessive Blood and grime on "TRACK", IMO. There's also little difference between this image and the ending image, making them mistakable from a thumbnail. These nitpicky details, I know.
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Hubbawubba64 wrote:Excessive Blood and grime on "TRACK", IMO. There's also little difference between this image and the ending image, making them mistakable from a thumbnail. These nitpicky details, I know.
Okay, now that I've been able to examine that cover more closely, I'm noticing that the letters in "SOUNDTRACK" are pretty dark, making it kinda difficult to distinguish from the background. Think you could brighten them up a bit to see if that provides appropriate contrast, Cridone?