Re: v1.3 Update

I love it. The fact you have to do things in each zone to get out of them is AMAZING. Not to mention, the fact 049 actually has a role now and isn't just a one-time wasted npc is pretty great.

I was recording a full run of the game, i still haven't figured out how to get out of the heavy containment zone yet, it's fun to actually have to figure out things like this again.

It's a bit unstable sometimes, but otherwise it's pretty awesome, amazing job. :)
Sad_ness wrote:
tl;dr: 049 appears before being let out, and a random glitch that probably had to do with me using console commands
This is because you're noclipping and triggering several events. Don't noclip if you want to actually play/bugtest properly. 049 does not appear normally until he's triggered to do so in that security room.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:I love it. The fact you have to do things in each zone to get out of them is AMAZING. Not to mention, the fact 049 actually has a role now and isn't just a one-time wasted npc is pretty great.

I was recording a full run of the game, i still haven't figured out how to get out of the heavy containment zone yet, it's fun to actually have to figure out things like this again.

It's a bit unstable sometimes, but otherwise it's pretty awesome, amazing job. :)
Sad_ness wrote:
tl;dr: 049 appears before being let out, and a random glitch that probably had to do with me using console commands
This is because you're noclipping and triggering several events. Don't noclip if you want to actually play/bugtest properly. 049 does not appear normally until he's triggered to do so in that security room.
Got a link for me to watch your recordings?

KirbyMario12345 wrote:The Dr Maynard 005 note is still in the files. It should be removed if it isn't actually used.
If you haven't noticed, a LOT of stuff is in the files that isn't actually used. I don't see why they haven't been removed any, would save a bit of space.

SyphenTV wrote:
KirbyMario12345 wrote:The Dr Maynard 005 note is still in the files. It should be removed if it isn't actually used.
If you haven't noticed, a LOT of stuff is in the files that isn't actually used. I don't see why they haven't been removed any, would save a bit of space.
Yeah, probably...
sorry

Irontaco wrote:I love it. The fact you have to do things in each zone to get out of them is AMAZING. Not to mention, the fact 049 actually has a role now and isn't just a one-time wasted npc is pretty great.

Sad_ness wrote:
well... It should say that 008 is not contained and You should contain it

Finally played 1.3, and I must say it is well done, especially 1499, the 939 extension and the new 049 event.
Also, that new ambience is pretty creepy.
However, for some reason, the 1499-1 instances began attacking me directly after entering the dimension, despite me not doing anything.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them