Re: You know you're screwed when...

Raziel wrote:I still don't get how the hell he manages to open ALL the doors (it's most likely they open themselves even with remote control off) even the code-panel/card-lock ones.
And oh... Once i've managed to be on some other side of map and noticed that "UAAAAAAAHHHHHOOOOUEEEEEAAAAHHH" with additional sound of Formula 1 speeder and saw that guy busting through the doors like a rhino.
There's just no escape when you've seen it's face. ;(

Mirocaine wrote:
Raziel wrote:I still don't get how the hell he manages to open ALL the doors (it's most likely they open themselves even with remote control off) even the code-panel/card-lock ones.
And oh... Once i've managed to be on some other side of map and noticed that "UAAAAAAAHHHHHOOOOUEEEEEAAAAHHH" with additional sound of Formula 1 speeder and saw that guy busting through the doors like a rhino.
What if someone is in a Space Station orbiting the moon and sees it's face? 096 Teleports or Fucks Gravity?
Uhm. Yeah, can't come up with anything.

GruntunitG602 wrote:
Mirocaine wrote:
What if someone is in a Space Station orbiting the moon and sees it's face? 096 Teleports or Fucks Gravity?
Yes because its another OP SCP.

GruntunitG602 wrote:
Mirocaine wrote:
Yup, there is no escape, NOT EVEN IN POCKET DIMENSION!!!
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*