Re: The New Suggestions Thread

Hi, I am back, it has been a while since I have posted here. Here is the newest version of my suggestion list. I cut out a bunch of ideas I don't like now and thought a little bit more about others.

Before anybody says that the game does not have a sanity stat, it actually does, but you can't see it. SCP-895 uses it.

SCP-002 The Living Room
A useful item can be found (possibly a key card or some other item needed to advance) can be found inside of SCP-002. To safely retrieve it you must first restore power to SCP-002, otherwise if you enter its containment chamber you will be drawn into it and killed. You must enter SCP-002 and retrieve the item quickly because while in close proximity your sanity will decrease, and your vision will become distorted and you may see hallucinations. SCP-002 is located on a different floor, accessed by an elevator.

SCP-080 Dark Form
Sometime appears in especially dark area. Looking at it will decrease your sanity and temporary lower your maximum stamina and time between blinks.

SCP-569 Heads
Kills you if it sees you running. They can be found in a containment chamber or sometimes moving around randomly.

SCP-650 Startling Statue
Harmless, has a chance of appearing behind you. The first few times this happens it will be posing like it is about to grab you, and later will appear further away in other poses.

SCP-136 Naked Doll
If you have seen SCP-136-1 then SCP-136-2 will start attacking you. Being caught by SCP-136 causes sanity damage

SCP-1021 Exit
Reaching SCP-1021 leads to an alternate ending to the game. It has several security systems which you must figure out how to get past. Using SCP-860 can allow you to bypass one of the locked doors leading to it.

SCP-280 Eyes in the Dark
Ambushes you and causes rapid damage. You can protect yourself from it with flare you can find in the game. Can be more easily seen with infrared googles. (infrared googles are probably going to be added when SCP-966 is added)

SCP-303 The Doorman
Blocks your progress by keeping you from going through a door in a certain room that you need to get through. You must take an elevator to a different floor and face whatever danger is on that floor to get around it. it will vanish after you get to the other side of the door and won't appear at that place again.

SCP-965 The Face In The Window
Harmless. If you have looked at SCP-965 you may start spotting it in your peripheral vision or on other windows.

:duck: Anomalous Duck 7
Touching this duck will stop you from taking damage from blood loss.

SCP-536-J It's on the back of your head
The document for SCP-536-J can be found in one of the offices.
Let's throw everything in and see what happens!

I'm kind of frustrated that people don't reply to my suggestions. It isn't any fun if I don't get responses. I know that it might be partly because of tl;dr, but I did shorten my suggestion list a whole lot. Looking back I think that a lot of the stuff I wrote before was bad ideas. If somebody would talk with me about my ideas it would bring me a smile. Isn't that half of the reason why any of us post here.
Let's throw everything in and see what happens!

legendaryweredragon wrote:I'm kind of frustrated that people don't reply to my suggestions. It isn't any fun if I don't get responses. I know that it might be partly because of tl;dr, but I did shorten my suggestion list a whole lot. Looking back I think that a lot of the stuff I wrote before was bad ideas. If somebody would talk with me about my ideas it would bring me a smile. Isn't that half of the reason why any of us post here.
I read some, some could be good ideas, I guess. But the things like the Doorman or the Window scrub probably wont work.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.