Some Ideas for Future Updates

New Rooms

SCP-1048's old containment chamber
Spoiler
As we all know, SCP-1048 no longer uses his containment chamber, after he fled site 24 (its canon site) but i would like to see a containment chamber that was used for him prior, preferably in light containment as he never fled until he first revealed his true anomalous properties
SCP-682's containment chamber
Spoiler
The containment chamber would be empty, but would have hydrochloric acid in the part that actually contains 682, if you fall into it you would slowly die, SCP-682's roars would be more common here and SCP-079 can lock you into the cell if you do not stop him from having access to the containment chamber.
New SCPs

SCP-1048-C
Spoiler
It would be found roaming the entrance zone, if one was to draw near to it, they would hear clicking sound, as if it was a wind up toy. SCP-1048-C would chase the player if it heard them,a creepy techno styled tune would play if it noticed the player. it would instantly kill the player.
SCP-250
Spoiler
It would be found in heavy containment, its cell is empty as it has already left the containment cell. In its containment cell you can find a shredded hand and a specimen of SCP-500. If it senses the player it will chase them, throw a shredded hand on the ground to stop it chasing D-9341. It kills the player in two attacks
SCP-426
Spoiler
Yes i know we are not adding many one time SCPs but it would make a perfect joke SCP, if the player stayed in its cell for 30 seconds (its a small cell) the screen would fade and a death message would appear saying that D-9341 inserted a electrical socket into his :EXPUNGED:
SCP-524
Spoiler
This rabbit roams all of the site, if it sees the player it will chase them, and will eat them, it slows the player down but does not actually harm the player, it containment cell will contain its document and a rabbit hutch, with a level 2 keycard inside.
Safe Euclid Keter Thaumiel\ :096: /

Re: Some Ideas for Future Updates

VincentRipperdactyl wrote:SCP-1048's old containment chamber
That's an idea which could be used to explain SCP-1048's details (with a document and how it was supposed to be contained), I can think of it, but I can't say if it will be something that will be added for 1.4 (as this thread suggests things for future versions).
VincentRipperdactyl wrote:SCP-682's containment chamber
That's a good idea, but I think it might be a bit too complex for now. My thought about SCP-682's chamber was that it actually is in some kind of tunnel system (similar to the game "Six-Eight-Two") rather than just having a containment chamber because of how dangerous it actually is.
VincentRipperdactyl wrote:SCP-1048-C
I thought about adding it too and it would make some kind of sense, but as for Nr.1, I'm not 100% sure if it will be added at some point.
VincentRipperdactyl wrote:SCP-250
Well, this is also an suggestions, but it sounds a bit too much like a one-time-SCP, so it will pretty much not getting added.
VincentRipperdactyl wrote:SCP-426
A good idea for another joke SCP, but to be honest, I don't see the point in adding another joke-like SCP (well it's just a suggestion, so i won't judge about it too much).
VincentRipperdactyl wrote:SCP-524
That could create a moment for players like "My god, that's a cute rabbit...OH NO, IT IS EATING ME!!!!". I think this can be added as I personally like this idea myself, but for thsi SCP too, I have to think about a way to implement it making it an actual threat rather than an one-time-SCP.

PXLSHN wrote:
VincentRipperdactyl wrote:SCP-1048's old containment chamber
That's an idea which could be used to explain SCP-1048's details (with a document and how it was supposed to be contained), I can think of it, but I can't say if it will be something that will be added for 1.4 (as this thread suggests things for future versions).
VincentRipperdactyl wrote:SCP-682's containment chamber
That's a good idea, but I think it might be a bit too complex for now. My thought about SCP-682's chamber was that it actually is in some kind of tunnel system (similar to the game "Six-Eight-Two") rather than just having a containment chamber because of how dangerous it actually is.
VincentRipperdactyl wrote:SCP-1048-C
I thought about adding it too and it would make some kind of sense, but as for Nr.1, I'm not 100% sure if it will be added at some point.
VincentRipperdactyl wrote:SCP-250
Well, this is also an suggestions, but it sounds a bit too much like a one-time-SCP, so it will pretty much not getting added.
VincentRipperdactyl wrote:SCP-426
A good idea for another joke SCP, but to be honest, I don't see the point in adding another joke-like SCP (well it's just a suggestion, so i won't judge about it too much).
VincentRipperdactyl wrote:SCP-524
That could create a moment for players like "My god, that's a cute rabbit...OH NO, IT IS EATING ME!!!!". I think this can be added as I personally like this idea myself, but for thsi SCP too, I have to think about a way to implement it making it an actual threat rather than an one-time-SCP.
SCP-1048-C is my most wanted SCP, and the most logical SCP to add that is not modeled, it could rip through doors like a chainsaw slashing through butter. and could have a scene where it slashes through a NTF member.

SCP-250 can easily barge down doors, its an allosaurus.

We need more jokes IMO, the SCP-009-J hands would also be a nice easter egg, as would this, id say that they could also just be in someone's office

SCP-524 could telepathically open doors like SCP-066, or it could be like 1048-A appearing randomly.

EDIT: Some more SCPs i would like

SCP-1545
Spoiler
Larry the Loving Llama could be found with two people already inside, he wanders the facility, in an event the frontal person is killed by SCP-173, and D-9341 can replace them or leave the other D-Class to die, they could even remove him/her from Larry the Loving Llama, they will then thank the player, give them an item and walk off.
SCP-2999
Spoiler
Although i would like SCP-2999-A in the game, she is too similar to 079, SCP-2999-B on the other hand could simply be roaming the facility, it would pose no threat to the player, but would tell the player about some of the lesser known SCPs, and what there anomalous properties do.
SCP-2006
Spoiler
SCP-2006 could disguise himself as a highly dangerous SCP, but would not act like them, lets say he became SCP-049, he would not stick his hand out, or speak as often, when he touches the player, he will become his Ro-Man form and greet himself, before fading and reappearing somewhere else on the map, depending on the SCP he is imitating he will say something different about himself.

AveryLP wrote:I see you got inspired by my thread to make your own.
But you ideas are quite great, especially SCP-1048-C and SCP-1048's containment room.

Man, I really should start exploring SCP Series 3.
SCP-2999(both) are kinda cute, and 2006 is quite cool, and funny when he fails to scare others yet they have to act scared anyway. SCP-1545 could be half joke SCP, half companion.

VincentRipperdactyl wrote:
But you ideas are quite great, especially SCP-1048-C and SCP-1048's containment room.

SCP-2999(both) are kinda cute, and 2006 is quite cool, and funny when he fails to scare others yet they have to act scared anyway. SCP-1545 could be half joke SCP, half companion.
SCP-524 is the perfect troll SCP, you think it's just some harmless rabbit and the next moment, it goes "Nice to eat you" on you
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:

SCP-524 is the perfect troll SCP, you think it's just some harmless rabbit and the next moment, it goes "Nice to eat you" on you
Of cause it does not kill you, but makes it easier for other SCPs to kill you, so its even more of a troll.

to elaborate on SCP-250, the severed hand only distracts it for a short while, it could attack again later on if you stay there for too long, and if you do flee your still not safe as it can attack again later on.

AveryLP wrote:
VincentRipperdactyl wrote: SCP-2999(both) are kinda cute, and 2006 is quite cool, and funny when he fails to scare others yet they have to act scared anyway. SCP-1545 could be half joke SCP, half companion.
Of cause it does not kill you, but makes it easier for other SCPs to kill you, so its even more of a troll.

to elaborate on SCP-250, the severed hand only distracts it for a short while, it could attack again later on if you stay there for too long, and if you do flee your still not safe as it can attack again later on.
Well, I barely know what SCP-2999 and 2006 are, considering I haven't read them yet.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:
AveryLP wrote: SCP-524 is the perfect troll SCP, you think it's just some harmless rabbit and the next moment, it goes "Nice to eat you" on you

Well, I barely know what SCP-2999 and 2006 are, considering I haven't read them yet.
You should definitely read them, They are good SCPs

Here's 2 things I think should be in the game:
SCP-517:
It would be very scary to have multiple arms and hands going after you and so sudden to make a good jumpscare after a "fortune" was dispensed.

SCP-096's Containment Chamber:
If there is a bag around, the Class-D can attempt to contain SCP-096 or watch the MTF try to re-contain SCP-096 and this is a very wanted feature to try to re-create it in SCP Foundation Role-play games.