Re: MTF General Thread

which ties into my previous post and creates another variable to the game, as it is you all seem to view the MTF as this undying godforce capable of doing anything and everything, they are humans, albeit highly skilled and trained, but human nonetheless and humans die. Take nearly any other game that includes a Special Force or military team in it (not counting the protagonist who of course wont die) and they get slaughtered about as much as the enemies. Any Resident Evil game and Umbrella's "Elite" forces are butchered alongside SWAT and police, Half-Life where the only real survivor is a nerd because security gets torn to pieces, Dead Space where the space marines are destroyed and become a new creature altogether, and the list goes on. I understand the game is still in its infancy but the MTF won't always be the power house it is now and I'm just throwing out scenarios for that eventuality

Dr. Geist wrote:which ties into my previous post and creates another variable to the game, as it is you all seem to view the MTF as this undying godforce capable of doing anything and everything, they are humans, albeit highly skilled and trained, but human nonetheless and humans die. Take nearly any other game that includes a Special Force or military team in it (not counting the protagonist who of course wont die) and they get slaughtered about as much as the enemies. Any Resident Evil game and Umbrella's "Elite" forces are butchered alongside SWAT and police, Half-Life where the only real survivor is a nerd because security gets torn to pieces, Dead Space where the space marines are destroyed and become a new creature altogether, and the list goes on. I understand the game is still in its infancy but the MTF won't always be the power house it is now and I'm just throwing out scenarios for that eventuality
But then MTFs wouldnt be a deal at all.
See a MTF?
Just get caught and make them get killed.

I didnt mean for it to be an automatic occurence, certain criteria would need to be met, or like a percent chance they wouldnt kill you, which would be obvious because they wouldnt tell you to stop in those instances that they will, and it would be a one time event if ever

Being taken by MTF and having a bag over my face and taken somewhere is one thing. But to hear MTF coming in contact with and shooting at 096 and hearing all of them dying and 96's horrible scream is off da hiss building!
Right on idea :mrgreen: .
MTF should really stop shooting on sight. I am not a unarmed badass.
I read that 106 enjoys killing and likes/wants a audience, so 106 could kill MTF (with some new audio files to him X.X) and he would leave. Maybe a bag is not on your face when the MTF contacts 106 and there is a bag when running into roaming 96
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

Gogert777 wrote:Being taken by MTF and having a bag over my face and taken somewhere is one thing. But to hear MTF coming in contact with and shooting at 096 and hearing all of them dying and 96's horrible scream is off da hiss building!
I read that 106 enjoys killing and likes/wants a audience, so 106 could kill MTF (with some new audio files to him X.X) and he would leave. Maybe a bag is not on your face when the MTF contacts 106 and there is a bag when running into roaming 96
When i think of this i try to imagine the briefing they had beforehand, Containment breach yada yada, SCP's blah blah and blah have escaped containment, most personnel have reported to safe rooms (i could have sworn I heard a random radio voice talking about this in game) be on the look out for injured and non secured personnel and d-class, all survivors are to be quarentined and interogated on their activities and whereabouts during the time of the initial breach. Uncooperative personnel or d-class are to be apprehended by force and in the case of d-class lethal force is authorized.

^the above is a vague summary of what I assume their briefing would sound like. I remember when I filled out my application to join the SCP wiki it was stressed on several topics that the Foundation is cold but not cruel, the monthly termination of d-class is up for interpretation and is not necessarily canon due to the fact that no one really knows what happens to them. termination is an excuse to use d-class for dangerous life threatening tasks for the most part, so it stands to reason that they wouldnt outright blow your brains out.

Dr. Geist wrote:
Gogert777 wrote:Being taken by MTF and having a bag over my face and taken somewhere is one thing. But to hear MTF coming in contact with and shooting at 096 and hearing all of them dying and 96's horrible scream is off da hiss building!
When i think of this i try to imagine the briefing they had beforehand, Containment breach yada yada, SCP's blah blah and blah have escaped containment, most personnel have reported to safe rooms (i could have sworn I heard a random radio voice talking about this in game) be on the look out for injured and non secured personnel and d-class, all survivors are to be quarentined and interogated on their activities and whereabouts during the time of the initial breach. Uncooperative personnel or d-class are to be apprehended by force and in the case of d-class lethal force is authorized.

^the above is a vague summary of what I assume their briefing would sound like. I remember when I filled out my application to join the SCP wiki it was stressed on several topics that the Foundation is cold but not cruel, the monthly termination of d-class is up for interpretation and is not necessarily canon due to the fact that no one really knows what happens to them. termination is an excuse to use d-class for dangerous life threatening tasks for the most part, so it stands to reason that they wouldnt outright blow your brains out.
This.

There's also a note about this in the picture formate, and I quote "D-Class are to be interrogated and removed to the nearest safe house for quarantine." It doesn't say " NUKE ALL THE THINGS!!!!"

O.K then the MTF should no shoot on sight, everyone agreed?
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

whathopercy wrote:
Dr. Geist wrote:
This.

There's also a note about this in the picture formate, and I quote "D-Class are to be interrogated and removed to the nearest safe house for quarantine." It doesn't say " NUKE ALL THE THINGS!!!!"
And boom goes the dynamite! :mrgreen: So all being said I do think that there should be a delay from the MTF, so if they yell stop and you comply then they attempt to apprehend you in certain scenarios, otherwise depending on circumstances within the facility and depending on how much youve tampered with in the facility they may regard you as a threat and just end your life. It should be a very fragile scenario so that all MTF arent exterminated just because you comply. And once the SCP's are contained it could be another ending to get

O.K great! MTF should not shoot on sight...they take you and put a bag on your face and and a small % that they are attack by 106 and he kills them and lets you go(yes its canon) or they run into roaming 096 and they see his face and they all die. And after that you (manualy) take of your bag and peace out and continue on. Or the other % they take you to ummm.... Idk, anyone have any ideas where they would take you? A waiting room? IDK :mrgreen: