Re: MODEL REQUESTS: SCP-650 = Black Statue.

AppleFace wrote:
chris0matic wrote:Well, basically its done. I just need to animate/texture it.. Which i am going to do when i get my new computer. (christmas)
So does that mean it won't be implemented until that time?
No, someone else could do it.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
AppleFace wrote:
chris0matic wrote:Well, basically its done. I just need to animate/texture it.. Which i am going to do when i get my new computer. (christmas)
So does that mean it won't be implemented until that time?
No, someone else could do it.
That's what I thought :p just had to make sure.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Motivator

God is Love
(Look me up on Soundcloud! ^-^ https://soundcloud.com/officialconduit )

Irontaco wrote:I don't really like the idea of a continually-spawning statue that only scares you a few times, you'll get used to it later and it will only be a annoyance... Especially if he blocks your way.
I'm pretty sure it'll do more. As stated, it will have more "personality" than 173 so he'll have a more unpredictable attitude :3 honestly, I think he'll add some texture if you will to the game. It's nice to me to have something ease my nerves sometime, like the anomolous duck with the sax ^-^

God is Love

Irontaco wrote:I don't really like the idea of a continually-spawning statue that only scares you a few times, you'll get used to it later and it will only be a annoyance... Especially if he blocks your way.
I'm pretty sure it'll do more. As stated, it will have more "personality" than 173 so he'll have a more unpredictable attitude :3 honestly, I think he'll add some texture if you will to the game. It's nice to me to have something ease my nerves sometime, like the anomolous duck with the sax ^-^

*EDIT*
Oh my, look at what my phone has done, my most sincere apologies about the double post and reply, that was all supposed to be one post. I guess thats what I get for posting on my phone.

God is Love

AppleFace wrote:

*EDIT*
Oh my, look at what my phone has done, my most sincere apologies about the double post and reply, that was all supposed to be one post. I guess thats what I get for posting on my phone.
You shall be executed for such blasphemy!
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-