Re: a quick suggestion

The camera placement is part of the contaiment protocols, not of the SCP. And word of Regalis is that the SCPs are to remain as close as canon as possible.

EDIT: also, if you read the article, the SCP Foundation has at least one camera inside the radius of effect, not in the deadly zone but inside it nonetheless.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

Lusor1111 wrote:The camera placement is part of the contaiment protocols, not of the SCP. And word of Regalis is that the SCPs are to remain as close as canon as possible.

EDIT: also, if you read the article, the SCP Foundation has at least one camera inside the radius of effect, not in the deadly zone but inside it nonetheless.
In the game its about 2 meters away and I meant that should appear via camera or after you look at the camera yet you walk away so you don't die but if you visit 895 in person for 30 seconds that will happen.

And why should it happen when the whole point of 895 is to be completely mundane in person? The whole point of the article is making clear that 895 is perfectly normal unless seen through a camera.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

BJFowLer wrote:No if you go back and read the log they start screaming and have bug out. So even though it's empty when you open it something happens it doesn't say what but if it's bad enough they start yelling and screaming and have to retreat it's pretty bad.
It is empty.
You see bad shit in the video.