Re: MTF model

When that model makes it in the game, I think I will do a dance, lol. I can't wait until it's finished but until then, GREAT JOB NIGHT! :wink:

Perhaps the MTF 'leader' could have an alternate color scheme, with a slightly darker shade of brown/maroon. Also maybe a modified vest, or helmet to further differentiate them.

As for in-game, they could have a different voice as well, perhaps one that's deeper and a bit more human-like, which could distinguish them from the 'grunts'. As for AI-wise, they'd probably make the decisions for the squad, that the rest would follow. I like the idea of more advanced MTFs, after all, Regalis did say he'd be improving the AI of all the npcs after 0.7 was released.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:Perhaps the MTF 'leader' could have an alternate color scheme, with a slightly darker shade of brown/maroon. Also maybe a modified vest, or helmet to further differentiate them.

As for in-game, they could have a different voice as well, perhaps one that's deeper and a bit more human-like, which could distinguish them from the 'grunts'. As for AI-wise, they'd probably make the decisions for the squad, that the rest would follow. I like the idea of more advanced MTFs, after all, Regalis did say he'd be improving the AI of all the npcs after 0.7 was released.

I like the idea of an alternate color for the squad leader. I think different voices would be a must. It would be kind of cheesy to hear the same voice coming from each MTF. I'm sure we have enough people here who could at least lend their voices for a couple of lines.

Stormy wrote:
Omniary wrote:Perhaps the MTF 'leader' could have an alternate color scheme, with a slightly darker shade of brown/maroon. Also maybe a modified vest, or helmet to further differentiate them.

I like the idea of an alternate color for the squad leader. I think different voices would be a must. It would be kind of cheesy to hear the same voice coming from each MTF. I'm sure we have enough people here who could at least lend their voices for a couple of lines.
I'm all on board with this. Even the voice.
My Acting Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TotalBunghole

Hehe, Night, before you low-poly it (If you are going to.) I'd like to try my hand at rigging and animating it.

mercenary93 wrote:Is there a possibility that there could be a future containment breach game from the point of view of a MTF trooper?
Site-37 is what you're looking for. Anyway, I too like the idea of a squad commander/captain/whatever foundation rank. I'd also like to see specialized units. Sniper's/Scouts/Explosive Experts ECT... They'd have different looking gear, so you'd be able to tell the difference.