Re: Audio Requests

Serithi wrote:
Battery1320 wrote:Probably going to sound like a fool for asking, but how do you download things from soundcloud?
Should be in the row of stuff below the... is oscillograph the right word?
]
Sounds good!

I still gotta do the Russian Voiceover though, I did some with Ltn Vasquez but still gotta work on it now that im back. also, can someone help me with making my MIDI soundtracks sound a little better? Im doing music for Touhou, the new one coming out, and it is hard to be as good as ZUN, he is like a MIDI musical master.
The Red Menace

Has anyone imagined how SCARY it sounds the inner sanctum theme (when the rocks spins) when youre in the pocket world, or chased by :106: ?
P.s: can someone help my with the "how to make your profile information and avatar" or give me the link to that topic
Thanks

Astrogamer wrote:Has anyone imagined how SCARY it sounds the inner sanctum theme (when the rocks spins) when youre in the pocket world, or chased by :106: ?
P.s: can someone help my with the "how to make your profile information and avatar" or give me the link to that topic
Thanks

What "inner sanctum" Theme?
And to edit your profile and such, click "User Control Panel" on the top left. And then "Profile"
You'll find what you're looking for there ;)
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Serimah wrote:
Astrogamer wrote:Has anyone imagined how SCARY it sounds the inner sanctum theme (when the rocks spins) when youre in the pocket world, or chased by :106: ?
Thanks
I think he means the track that plays in Amnesia before one of the endings.

[youtube]SIWCMrWwY1U[/youtube]

@ 1m:17s.

The problem with that is that that track was composed specifically for the game (by a good fellow named Mikko Tarmia) and I'm sure it isn't available under some royalty free license like the stuff from Incompetech.
It slep time bunner.

The Red Menace wrote:
Serithi wrote:
Battery1320 wrote:Probably going to sound like a fool for asking, but how do you download things from soundcloud?
Should be in the row of stuff below the... is oscillograph the right word?
]
Sounds good!

Can someone help me with making my MIDI soundtracks sound a little better?
I use MIDI and Sampling for my Tracks.
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.

Omniary wrote:
Serimah wrote:
Thanks
I think he means the track that plays in Amnesia before one of the endings.

[youtube]SIWCMrWwY1U[/youtube]

@ 1m:17s.

The problem with that is that that track was composed specifically for the game (by a good fellow named Mikko Tarmia) and I'm sure it isn't available under some royalty free license like the stuff from Incompetech.

[/quote]ÑEEEEEEEEeaeeeaeaeeee. I just feel like something is crawling in my back when i hear it.
Btw. what are the rules of using audio from other games. I know the copyright thing but what else to make it acceptable?[/quote]