Re: SCP-294 liquids

I was trying to make some liquids but for some reason most of the attributes don't work for me.

Sounds, color, transparency, lethality and explosion are all fine but when it comes to stuff like killtimer, blur or damage they just don't seem to be working for me.

Doesn't only apply to my custom drinks but also the default ones.
Venom doesn't kill me
Life doesn't heal

stuff like Antimatter explosion still kills me though.

I have two copies of the game of which one is modded and this happened to me on both on different saves, tried both on a custom and on a normal map(by teleport).

Is there something I might have done that causes this?

Sorry for not making a topic of this on bug reports but I didn't see anybody else have the issue and I didn't want to derail somebody else's problem with mine. Can't create my own because of the anti-bot measures.

Zentrax wrote:I was trying to make some liquids but for some reason most of the attributes don't work for me.

Sounds, color, transparency, lethality and explosion are all fine but when it comes to stuff like killtimer, blur or damage they just don't seem to be working for me.

Doesn't only apply to my custom drinks but also the default ones.
Venom doesn't kill me
Life doesn't heal

stuff like Antimatter explosion still kills me though.

I have two copies of the game of which one is modded and this happened to me on both on different saves, tried both on a custom and on a normal map(by teleport).

Is there something I might have done that causes this?

Sorry for not making a topic of this on bug reports but I didn't see anybody else have the issue and I didn't want to derail somebody else's problem with mine. Can't create my own because of the anti-bot measures.
I have the same issue... SCP-294 is so far not functioning properly, but I'm positive that Regalis will address this and have it fixed. The SCP is pretty early in its development, and Regalis said that it is kind of buggy.
How to beat Tetris like a boss
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[Soap|Shampoo]
color = 255,255,255
dispensesound = dispense2.ogg
refuse = true
refuse message = Nice smell, not drinking it though.
There's my first suggestion.
Last edited by KwoonTY on Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
A frequent SCP - CB player and likes to spam SCP-173. Also modded his game textures.

DrMedicVG wrote:[Alternate Ending]
death message= A broken neck proves that subject D-9341 was killed by SCP-173. Security footage shows SCP-173 appearing out of nowhere after D-9341 drank something dispensed by SCP-294. Most likely linked to [REDACTED]

This is use of that ending never used
There, fixed.

:173:
A frequent SCP - CB player and likes to spam SCP-173. Also modded his game textures.

I was bored, so I made another.

Code: Select all

[012|SCP-012|Justin Bieber]
color=145,32,50
alpha=0.9
sound=SFX\012\On Mount Golgotha.ogg
dispensesound=SFX\294\dispense3.ogg
deathtimer=60
deathmessage= A class-D commited sucuide in a similar manner to those killed by SCP-012.
message= I do not know what I am thinking. But I must finish it...
damage=50
bloodloss=75
I cannot seem to get the injuries and death to occur though.
eric

KwoonTY wrote:
DrMedicVG wrote:[Alternate Ending]
death message= A broken neck proves that subject D-9341 was killed by SCP-173. Security footage shows SCP-173 appearing out of nowhere after D-9341 drank something dispensed by SCP-294. Most likely linked to [REDACTED]

This is use of that ending never used
There, fixed.

:173:

whats fixed? it wasnt in need of fixing
[https://www.youtube.com/user/DrMedicVG <--subscribe for gaming and scp stuffs