Re: SCP-457

Serimah wrote:I'm sorry... but to me it looks like someone doused 106 in oil and set him on fire.
I totally agree, but I mean... look what can be done with a little work. It obviously needs more than a simple retexture and fire effect, but it COULD work.

mrslig100 wrote:Yeah but 457 should look like that.
To me anyway :P
Just put up the transparecy :P That fixes everything
I could animate the fire.
I'd love to see what could be done with this, even if it doesn't end up in the actual game.

Serimah wrote:I'm sorry... but to me it looks like someone doused 106 in oil and set him on fire.
While true, I think that's actually an awesome start. The base texture for 106 needs to be changed of course, but I think it's not too bad so far, maybe with some particle effects it could work a bit better.
It slep time bunner.

I know I've already posted this suggestion multiple times, but here's a way/scripted event in which the player could encounter SCP-457.

When the player enters the maintenance tunnels, there would be a set chance on whether it would be SCP-106 or SCP-457. There should be a way to tell which one you encounter: If it's 457 you're up against, there are burn marks around the elevator and for 106, there's corrosion. Once you're down there, you'd hear fire and flames. You'd have to wear a gas mask because of the intense smoke. There would be a fire blocking a certain path where 457 would be absorbing the "energy" from the fire. After the players walks to the fire 457 would spot him and would start chasing him. Just like 106, 457 would chase the player. The only way that the player could escape would be to get out of the maintenance tunnel before he burns to death from the fire or gets killed by 457.

Whether or not 457 would be a free roaming character would be entirely up to Regalis, but if we want 457 to have some screen time, I believe this is the best way to do it.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

MrJPenguin1 wrote:I know I've already posted this suggestion multiple times, but here's a way/scripted event in which the player could encounter SCP-457.

When the player enters the maintenance tunnels, there would be a set chance on whether it would be SCP-106 or SCP-457. There should be a way to tell which one you encounter: If it's 457 you're up against, there are burn marks around the elevator and for 106, there's corrosion. Once you're down there, you'd hear fire and flames. You'd have to wear a gas mask because of the intense smoke. There would be a fire blocking a certain path where 457 would be absorbing the "energy" from the fire. After the players walks to the fire 457 would spot him and would start chasing him. Just like 106, 457 would chase the player. The only way that the player could escape would be to get out of the maintenance tunnel before he burns to death from the fire or gets killed by 457.

Whether or not 457 would be a free roaming character would be entirely up to Regalis, but if we want 457 to have some screen time, I believe this is the best way to do it.
That's an awesome idea!
I'm evil?

MrJPenguin1 wrote:
Spoiler
I know I've already posted this suggestion multiple times, but here's a way/scripted event in which the player could encounter SCP-457.

That idea would work even greater if the maintenance tunnels were expanded upon, I believe there was thread that suggested this idea.

Maybe there could be some water/steam/fire puzzle that the player would have to do in order to get past the fire and to the elevator?
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time