Re: Gate C mapping and modeling and musicians.

GIMLI_2 wrote:there was no snow in older versions, but now there is at gate b
They need to at least add tiny snow particles to justify that it's on a snowy mountain... Or get rid of the fog in Gate A... You can't see the background because of it... And the gray fog makes it looks not right... I first thought it was some engine limitation in which the engine doesn't render after a certain distance. So the site's setting is up to the player's imagination. Also, if this game uses a Skybox... Replace it with a skydome... No seams will be visible.

Abincyprus wrote:
Cridone wrote:
Abincyprus wrote:-snippy snue in my new shoe-
I actually like it being in a snowy region better then in a desert. I see facilities being in desserts almost all the time. Movies, games, theories, etc.
Alright, but they just have to make it look more like a mountain... :P
I agree, and a better snow texture.

A suggestion is there's a big snow storm at Gate C, though I don't think B3d can handle that. Even if it's just a bunch of particles and camera overlays.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote: A suggestion is there's a big snow storm at Gate C, though I don't think B3d can handle that. Even if it's just a bunch of particles and camera overlays.
A camera overlay would work, but since this game can handle the gas in the lock rooms and the tesla gate effects, the snow effects can be made using these methods.
Or a 3d mountain landscape in the background in the distance, with the fog's distance set further/or removed... But this depends on B3D's render distance tho.
I know that B3D uses Blitz Basic as it's language, but I never knew that it's costs damn 59$... Else I would've tested these effects already.

D-9999 wrote:
Prunes4you wrote:There should an escape ending or if you die trying anyway or even you actually see SCP-682 and get killed by him! :106:
So basically just another Gate B ending. :I
Wait, WHAT?

The Gate B ending is where your killed by 2 Nukes.

He was saying that for gate C, you can try to escape, but SCP-682 catches up to you and kills you himself.