Re: (SUGGESTION)SCP-096 Containment Chamber

RaptorCyclone wrote:
SCP-500 wrote:
RaptorCyclone wrote:It could broadcast the camera feed of an earlier breach (http://www.scp-wiki.net/incident-096-1-a), and possibly uncensor 096's face.
The problem with that is it would be instant death (seeing 096's face) whereas seeing 895 doesn't immediately kill you, you have a chance of escaping 895 but the second you see 096 you're as good as dead.

it would be kind of unfair, unless they give you a warning a few seconds beforehand.
You misunderstood, the breach occurs about a minute into the feed. The player has an opportunity to look away.
Ah i see, sorry.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

3rlite wrote:While a containment breach, SCP-096 breaks the 5 meters thick wall. So, you would just add SCP-096 sitting in the center of a large piece of shredded metal. :096:
SCP-096's current area (the generator room in which it kills a guard) is just fine. Most of the steel cube would be intact, with a large hole in the side. This would add more atmosphere, and show what SCP-096 is capable of. Also the walls are not 5 meters thick, the dimensions of the cube are 5 meters(length) x 5 meters(width) x 5 meters(heigth)
I'm evil?

A question I have is if 096 broke contaiment, it does not know how to open doors, and the guard in the generator is surprised to see it there: How the hell managed 096 to get trapped inside the room?

There should be a hole somewhere in the room, or the guard could scream that he managed to get 096 to the room to prevent people from looking at it but now he has accidentally enraged it, that if anyone is hearing that they should run and as he tries to say "don't look..." 096 stops screaming and kills him.

Or something else.

I just want to know why is it there.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

Lusor1111 wrote:A question I have is if 096 broke contaiment, it does not know how to open doors, and the guard in the generator is surprised to see it there: How the hell managed 096 to get trapped inside the room?

There should be a hole somewhere in the room, or the guard could scream that he managed to get 096 to the room to prevent people from looking at it but now he has accidentally enraged it, that if anyone is hearing that they should run and as he tries to say "don't look..." 096 stops screaming and kills him.

Or something else.

I just want to know why is it there.
Well it is said in the article that "There is no known way to impede SCP-096's progress" This obviously means it bashes through walls, but it also forces doors open when chasing the player. So it does technically know how to open doors, just not how normal people do. Maybe on a stroll through the facility, it followed the guard out of curiosity, and learned how to press buttons.
I'm evil?