Re: MTF death scene

I think the 682 scenario would make more sense.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

MrJPenguin1 wrote:I think the 682 scenario would make more sense.
Yeah, I was expecting to be in the .5 update behind a pane of glass fighting an MTF or something.
YOUR DEATH IS INEVITABLE

I agree think there needs to be a way for an mtf to die, alot of times i no clip out of a room and watch a mtf casually walk by scp-173 and nothing happen, there is a lot of possible interaction that was looked over.
*posts a comment on a forum* *checks for a reply every 5 seconds*

DoubtfulHen754 wrote:I agree think there needs to be a way for an mtf to die, alot of times i no clip out of a room and watch a mtf casually walk by scp-173 and nothing happen, there is a lot of possible interaction that was looked over.
Dude... two[i/] years ago this was relevant.
Last edited by Skin_ on Sun May 18, 2014 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skin_ wrote:
DoubtfulHen754 wrote:I agree think there needs to be a way for an mtf to die, alot of times i no clip out of a room and watch a mtf casually walk by scp-173 and nothing happen, there is a lot of possible interaction that was looked over.
Dude... two[I/] years ago this was relevant.

Shoot, sorry i have a habit of not looking at the dates on the forum. :sad:
*posts a comment on a forum* *checks for a reply every 5 seconds*

DoubtfulHen754 wrote:
Skin_ wrote:
Dude... two[I/] years ago this was relevant.

Shoot, sorry i have a habit of not looking at the dates on the forum. :sad:

Don't worry about it man, it can just get annoying sometimes.

I'd like to see something like 096 attacking them, like the MTF's SCRAMBLE gear didn't work like in the 096 encounters on the scp wiki.

Kammorne wrote:I'd like to see something like 096 attacking them, like the MTF's SCRAMBLE gear didn't work like in the 096 encounters on the scp wiki.
This thread is a couple of months old, (try not to bump threads!) so make sure to check the date of threads before posting, or you could always create a new thread if you want. (You have to have 3 posts in order to create a new thread, however)

Also, if you want some input on the idea, I think seeing some personnel in a squad get absolutely destroyed by 096 would be interesting, however, I think the MTF are too important in the game to be trusted with randomly dying. Unless it's a scripted sequence, but I think the MTF should be treated less sparingly than any other personnel in the game (there's only 9 of them!). I feel like the standards guards in white have basically become the red shirts of CB simply because of this, otherwise it might be a MTF murderfest. Perhaps it'd be interesting to see some CI agents around the facility as well, in scripted sequences.
It slep time bunner.