Re: Various models for consideration

Twisted Polygon wrote: 106:
I tried doing a colorless eyed 513, didn't really turn out well. It's black and white, minus some blue and red tinting on the veins and some green grime. Its incredibly muted, and having eyes that stand out works well. As for canon, the article doesn't even mention eyes at all. It might as well be slenderman.

Flat color render. There is most definitely red spots. I think I'll leave the blue in the eyes, that's how it was in the wiki photo
Spoiler
Proof:
Spoiler

Well, to be fair... it never mentioned anything truly specific about 106's appearance except the "appearance of an elderly humanoid".
And without the picture that comes with his article I wouldn't even be surprised if he suddenly ended up lacking a face ;)

But all that aside. I'm really REALLY happy with the way his texture looks now, and I have to say you're AMAZINGLY close to the picture given with the Article.
You even worked in those certain red-ish skin-spots you can see on his picture.
I bow before thy skill. That's an amazing amount of work!
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Re: Various models for consideration

The model is very good, well done, sir! However, I always thought 106's eyes were predominantly black with tinted blue irises? At the moment the eyes are fine, and as Seri said, there is no definite description on the wiki, besides his appearance of an old man. It's just every time I see this new snazzy 106 model, I think of Enigma from Dota 2. Not completely sure why, I suppose the appearance is slightly similar:
Spoiler