Re: Room Suggestions Thread v2

hug0905 wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:
hug0905 wrote:Well Syphen, this thread has been dead for almost 2 years now. Besides, there is already a thread that is more active than this. I request lock.
Really? I mean, this thread CAN still go on you know. It doesn't HAVE to be locked.
*Ahem
Your point? If a thread still has discussion to be made, I say leave it be. Just because you say it needs to be locked, doesn't mean it needs to be locked. Don't become so cynical at your age.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Re: Room Suggestions Thread v2

Brunou8 wrote:If I'm not mistaken that thread is only for SCPs and scripted events so I think this one can be useful. Also, that was funny, Maria.

Edit: I was mistaken, nevermind.

Come on, guys. I'm running out of Ideas.

-----
Room: Broken Heavy Containment Chamber
Zone: Heavy Containment Zone
Generate more than once: No.
Items inside: Electronic Parts.
SCP Spawn Point: SCP-173.
Explain (Details): When you first enter, you are welcomed with a Dirty, Metal room with broken, old containment doors (the Containment doors from In-Dev version), and a vent in the ceiling broken. SCP-173 has a chance to spawn here, and can kill you. Once you go in, SCP-079 will forcefully shut the doors, and you can not get out, forced to eternal fate with SCP-173. This can be prevented by disabling the Remote Door control system.
Drawing if possible: N/A (I can not Draw)
-----